• Divine Paladin - November 28, 2012 3:21 a.m.

Looks interesting. Star Wars-y. I wanna see where Bungie goes with this before I get too invested in it, though, but it's likely they already have my money based on their track record alone.
  • ZeeCaptain - November 28, 2012 3:35 a.m.

I like the "knights" concept with the whole future technology but it's obviously too early to say anything seeing on how the only information we have is some pics and some text that would look perfect in bold golden letters slowly ascending. My main concern is how it will feel when you'r playing it, all devs have a way of making a game and you can feel it when you play it, like all of the Call of Duty games play the same and GTA plays like Red Dead, I'm not saying that those games or this one are not worth getting just because they feel the same but after awhile your just playing the same game with a texture pack.
  • taokaka - November 28, 2012 3:52 a.m.

Some of these pictures look more like star wars than star wars itself. Despite that I'm eager to hear more about the game and get a trailer at some point.
  • n00b - November 28, 2012 4:49 a.m.

star war and halo looking almost faces instead of helmets and thats no moon. Hmmm...
  • alex-roy-bristol - November 28, 2012 6:51 a.m.

Looks, it... It looks pretty cool... ;J Can't wait for more Bungie-Bros!!!!! :D <3
  • ultimatepunchrod - November 28, 2012 7:17 a.m.

This looks really cool. It looks pretty Star Wars-y which can be a very cool thing.
  • DEMONTHESE2211 - November 28, 2012 8:50 a.m.

Looks very interesting and is definitely an interesting premise. I don't know about anyone else but some of these images seem to have a MMO feel to them.
  • Net_Bastard - November 28, 2012 9:19 a.m.

Why no PC version?
  • Mode - November 28, 2012 11:15 a.m.

Hoping for another Marathon, even if it is unlikely.
  • nintendo365 - December 2, 2012 2:36 a.m.

This guy is a genius. I want a new one too, even If I had a hard time with the old one...
  • nintendo365 - November 28, 2012 12:22 p.m.

Bungie on PS3? Fake. But seriously, this looks good. Looks like they're trying to stick to what they know, and I love the look of the concept art. I only hope that you get to explodify that giant orb thing at some point in the Campaign.
  • Score - November 28, 2012 2:37 p.m.

It's been known for a few years now that Bungie's next game will be platform.
  • Score - November 28, 2012 2:38 p.m.

multiplatform I should say
  • PolarBearsInHeat - November 28, 2012 12:47 p.m.

Holy balls this looks like star wars. Which is great!
  • ShortFuse - November 28, 2012 2:14 p.m.

Everyone is saying it looks like Star Wars. which is funny as I was going to say the same thing but wanted to read the comments first in case I looked a bit dense... VERY Star Wars.
  • winner2 - November 28, 2012 4:34 p.m.

I hope you get to blow up that orb ship. "Protectors" my ass, they'll turn I bet.