• penguinchilli - September 14, 2011 7:29 a.m.

"Like a true hero I try to run away" Hahahaha this had me in fits of laughter. Great article!
  • jackthemenace - September 14, 2011 11:54 a.m.

Crap, can't believe it took me me so long to realise it, but... "Brave, Brave sir Cundy, Boldy ran away"...
  • Shanetexas - September 14, 2011 7:16 a.m.

"defeated by a camera completely losing its s hit". I agree.
  • mothbanquet - September 14, 2011 7:04 a.m.

"There are still no plans to bring Dark Souls to Wii." Nearly made me vomit into my coffee. With laughter, I mean.
  • taokaka - September 14, 2011 6:54 a.m.

Bullocks you so did not make it through the opening cutscene without dying, I call hax you haxerz
  • gilgamesh310 - September 14, 2011 6:52 a.m.

Dark Souls probably is harder than Demon's Souls. It's just that you would have been really prepared this time, after all the talk of it being much harder than an already extremely hard game. You would also have had the experience of Demon's Souls under your belt. When I first played Demon's Souls I didn't know what to expect from it at all and I died too many times to count on the first level, but when I later finished the game, I came back and replayed that first level, and ploughed through it. I was used to it by that stage. So this kind of experience would also be carried into Dark Souls for me. I still don't reckon I would last 15 minutes though.
  • jackthemenace - September 14, 2011 6:22 a.m.

OK, Now I want Dark Souls even more. I'm starting to contemplate buying dark souls instead of SKYRIM... ... OK, not really. Still, though, I want it. A lot. Also, Cundy? That's the best Teletubbies cosplay I've EVER seen.
  • 4fromK - September 14, 2011 6:21 a.m.

I LIKED THIS ARTICLE ABOUT VIDEOGAMES MR CUNDY, MAY YOU CRAFT MANY MORE OVER THE YEARS OF ALONG LIFE BLESSED WITH JOY.