• obviouslyadouche - December 8, 2012 1:02 a.m.

For those who want the video i downloaded it before it was taken down off youtube.
  • BladedFalcon - December 7, 2012 9:54 p.m.

HOLY CRAP YES!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I am a tad disappointed in the title though, I would hope they'd be a bit more creative, like when they did from demon to dark souls... Otherwise... YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSS!
  • ObliqueZombie - December 8, 2012 8:25 a.m.

I agree, I thought they've have some sort of spiritual successor like they have before. But hey, maybe they'll flesh out more story and lore!
  • BladedFalcon - December 8, 2012 11:46 a.m.

This is true, both the demon and dark's universe is rich and undefined enough to warrant a direct sequel and expansion of it's story and world.
  • ObliqueZombie - December 8, 2012 7:18 p.m.

Granted, it DOES let you know you're "the Chosen Undead" and that you will succeed Lord Gwyn, but outside of that, it's just all mystery. And God do I love it. But knowing a little more directly from the horses' mouth would be great, too.
  • Rub3z - December 7, 2012 9:39 p.m.

*sees article on front page* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *clcks on article link with reckless abandon, for no other reason than to see what's in it faster* *clicks on article video* REMOVED BY USER?!?!?!?! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Huh. That's the same sound I made when I died for the 50th time fighting Ornstein and Smough.
  • Rub3z - December 7, 2012 9:42 p.m.

Also, the article headline... and again... ... and again... and again... and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. I can't wait. Sucks that the video was removed...
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 7, 2012 9:11 p.m.

Welp. There goes my life.
  • BladedFalcon - December 7, 2012 9:57 p.m.

You didn't need it anyway. Not if you're a fan of this series :D (And fittingly so, in neither game is the protagonist ever really alive...)
  • RebornKusabi - December 7, 2012 8:52 p.m.

Yes oh god YES!!!!!!!
  • shawksta - December 7, 2012 8:37 p.m.

First that Bubble Beaming Crab, Giant Glowing Sucking Moth, and a Dark as F*CK dungeon with Bulbears and fiery blowhogs in one place in Pikmin 3, and NOW Dark Souls 2 MY BODY ISNT READY FOR THIS MUCH BLOODSHED, 2013 WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE BLOODSHED
  • ObliqueZombie - December 7, 2012 8:32 p.m.

Now I have twice the reason to finally beat this game and overcome my tears!
  • meg127 - December 7, 2012 7:55 p.m.

Why was the video removed? D:
  • profile0000 - December 7, 2012 7:42 p.m.

Oh hell yes, bring it on. I haven't had a good cry in a while.
  • winner2 - December 7, 2012 7:38 p.m.

I can't bring myself to buy this until I beat the first.
  • obviouslyadouche - December 7, 2012 7:33 p.m.

I'm so excited, at the time of posting I'm cradling my copy of dark souls in my arms lovingly.