• EwoksTasteLikeChicken - March 25, 2011 11:17 p.m.

Sorry, it made sense, but it was, I don't know, wrong? Just read what GreenLeader wrote, it's much better and pretty much the same as what I think.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - March 25, 2011 11:14 p.m.

Was this lady high?!? What the fuck? I'm Christian, and most, if not all of the stuff she said, made no sense to me.
  • Cleanser247 - March 25, 2011 11:14 p.m.

HOLY Shit! I remember this interview!
  • Cleanser247 - March 25, 2011 11:13 p.m.

Look at the Obama poster! Oh, by the way, I don't like Shirley at all : )
  • ThomasTheLamb - March 25, 2011 11:06 p.m.

She needs to die, like right now. God doesn't hate homosexuals, god hates WBC.
  • sgloomy - March 25, 2011 11:03 p.m.

there should be a show with her, Anne Coulter and Sarah Palin in a cage, fight to death and the last one standing would have to face 3 really hungry polar bears. I would pay to watch that show live, get the T-shirt and mug, buy the Blu ray DVD combo pack and put the digital copy on my phone so I could watch it all the time.
  • Spocksjock - March 25, 2011 11:01 p.m.

This is the article that got me into Talk Radar because the interview aired on the week of hate. So I have the worlds biggest Douche to thank for the greatest podcast ever.
  • GreenLeader - March 25, 2011 11 p.m.

This bitch gives Christians like myself a bad name... Oh no, did I just swear? In public? Guess what? God will forvgive me for it. Key word, FORGIVE. This lady is only reading about half of the bible, the part about God having all of this wrath for human-kind. But the part she left out? Gee.... Would God have sent His Son to die for all of us sinners if He didn't love us, or wasn't willing to forgive us? That's the thing: Christ didn't have to die, but He did anyway. (end religeous mini-sermon) So anyhow.... Don't let this lady lie to you. She only sees about half of God's plan.
  • bitchassafriBLAMamericANTISTA - March 25, 2011 10:59 p.m.

i really do believe that she is doing an act much like that of a troll online. she has offending people down to a science. i don't use the word hero often but... she. is. magnificent. damn you spr i think your a marvelous actress and i hate that your obvious facial deformaties have held you back in the movie business
  • Lando81 - March 25, 2011 10:55 p.m.

I fully expect their family to die from a rogue strain of HIV specifically created by God to only wipe out the Phelps family.
  • mikeydo00 - March 25, 2011 10:55 p.m.

I enjoy this article not for Shirley Phelps Roper but for the reason that she is so clueless about what is being said. GOOD JOB FOR HAVING BALLS!!!
  • ThatFanInThePeacoat - March 25, 2011 10:54 p.m.

If God hates these things then why does He (or She... yeah I just went there) allow them into existence? Doesn't He or She have dominion over the universe (according to you)? So, we can come to two conclusions: Either God does not exist, or He or She is absolutely fine with us living the way we do. Pick one you crazy lady!
  • ricono - March 25, 2011 10:51 p.m.

i live in canada and our government wont even let her and her group to come uo here and i feel so sorry for all the americans who have had to deal with this woman.
  • therawski - March 25, 2011 10:44 p.m.

God has a special word for this woman that sounds like "Duck Hunt"
  • Vulneratus - March 25, 2011 10:38 p.m.

Lunatic Pretty much the personification of the downside of free speech
  • paganpoet - March 25, 2011 10:36 p.m.

This woman is so ridiculous, she's practically a gay icon. I'd love to see a drag queen in a Shirley Phelps-Roper costume.
  • Triscuitable - March 25, 2011 10:33 p.m.

I saw her once. I immediately spat in her direction, and threw a water bottle at her. It missed. If she stays the FUCK out of Washington, I won't do anything. If she does come back, *Picks up Twelve-Guage*
  • Nodoudt - March 25, 2011 10:31 p.m.

I'll tell her my thoughts in a language she'll understand: GET A BRAIN MORAN.