• kariohki - February 11, 2011 3:11 a.m.

Yes, because Cave Story/Nicalis/Pixel/NISA have EVERYTHING to do with the Mother series... I'm not excited but I'm not unhappy either. I'll be watching to see if it's delayed and what swag comes with the eventual release. I'll probably pick it up when I do get a 3DS and it goes cheap.
  • 8bitBaby - February 11, 2011 3:04 a.m.

YESSSSSSSSSSS! very awesome! i luff'd this game. ... this makes me wanna go play it again.
  • ninjaemperor - February 11, 2011 2:46 a.m.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK I WILL BUY A 3DS ENTIRELY FOR THIS GAME
  • thefreakysurgeon - February 11, 2011 2:42 a.m.

SO IF THEY CAN MAKE A CAVE STORY REMAKE, THEN WHY CAN'T THEY REMAKE EARTHBOUND OR THE WHOLE MOTHER SERIES FOR THE 3DS?!?!
  • foxyexplosion - February 11, 2011 2:26 a.m.

O wow this looks tizaight. I loved the pc one but some bugs kept me from beating it. It may not be a reason entirely to buy a 3ds (i did already play most of the game) but it definitely gives them some bonus points towards my purchase of a 3ds.
  • CancerMan - February 11, 2011 2:21 a.m.

@IceBlueKirby Play it now for free! It's short, sweet, and one of my favorite games of all time.
  • CancerMan - February 11, 2011 2:19 a.m.

GOD DAMNIT! Now I have to buy a 3DS. I am going to be broke for the entire year!
  • IceBlueKirby - February 11, 2011 2:13 a.m.

I still have yet to even play Cave Story, although it sounds really awesome. I'll probably just wait until this version comes out and start with it.
  • JLThatshilarious - February 11, 2011 2:08 a.m.

Aww. Nevermind. Don't wanna seem douchey.
  • JLThatshilarious - February 11, 2011 2:07 a.m.

First! This seems pretty cool. It just seems like a nice game to play, something that is simply fun.
  • igothitwithabulb - February 11, 2011 2:04 a.m.

Wow, this just made my day. I can't wait.