• tehtimeisnow - November 24, 2012 12:06 p.m.

balck op 2 best gane of all time call od duty rules
  • doominatorx6 - November 24, 2012 1:56 p.m.

This guy knows what he's talking about... I think.
  • Redeater - November 24, 2012 3:28 p.m.

I think you should seriously consider only spelling right when you are commenting on a COD article.
  • pl4y4h - November 24, 2012 8:51 p.m.

^ You are on fire today
  • Redeater - November 24, 2012 11:53 p.m.

I must be! I've had 2 comments with compliments and BladedFalcon has yet to talk down to me! I think I have done Crow T. Robot proud this day.
  • J-Fid - November 24, 2012 12:09 p.m.

I'm really not liking this feature GR. Yet to laugh at any of them including the previous entries. Just my opinion.
  • bass88 - November 24, 2012 1:17 p.m.

I giggled at the XCOM, mostly for the Obama one. But I didn't care for these ones at all. They were mostly mediocre - just like the games B-) That said, the car cover was very funny. Has anybody seen the Inception memes? They were fantastic!
  • JMarsella09 - November 24, 2012 12:58 p.m.

That cosplay is great.
  • Gavo - November 24, 2012 1:11 p.m.

Hey GR staff. I'm just going to put my voice out there, I really dislike this new feature as well. It's not funny at all, I feel. I'd rather you guys concentrate on writing editorials or even the "Top X of Y" articles. I really love this site and have been around since it was cheatplanet. Just my 2 cents.
  • GR HollanderCooper - November 24, 2012 1:20 p.m.

Then read those, instead! We aren't doing less of those to do more of these, we promise.
  • Balaska - November 25, 2012 3:12 a.m.

Agreed, prior to these articles nothing was going up on the site over the weekend. Stop whining, if you don't like 'em, don't read 'em.
  • switch22 - November 24, 2012 1:58 p.m.

I agree with this sentiment. These articles are not funny and do not contribute anything to the site, imo. I feel like the time spent creating this could be put to better use :c
  • Redeater - November 24, 2012 3:27 p.m.

I feel the same way about the comments you guys are making. Can we please stop seeing them on the site as well? No? Guess I'll just have to figure out to deal with something I don't like on a particular website when there are literally hundreds of other gaming websites on the internet.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - November 24, 2012 4:46 p.m.

+100 internets to you, Redeater.
  • Cyberninja - November 24, 2012 2:34 p.m.

I would say these articles are at least getting better I actually laughed at a few of these, so if they were all good stuff I wouldn't mind them.
  • rav3 - November 24, 2012 3:33 p.m.

what annoys me the most about the horse meme's is that the US special forces still use horses, specially in rough terrain, including Afghanistan in 2001
  • RandomShadow44 - November 24, 2012 4:17 p.m.

At least this one was better than the Halo one
  • BladedFalcon - November 24, 2012 7:29 p.m.

"Call of Duty: Stopping underage pregnancy since 2003" What's sad about this, is that I know cases of this.. but NOT with underage people so much as it is with actual, "grown up" men XD
  • dr_underwear - November 24, 2012 7:45 p.m.

"Memes. Memes never change." Nice.
  • talleyXIV - November 24, 2012 11:50 p.m.

Black Ops is nothing like MW3, I do not approve of that Morpheus meme. How about Black Ops 1.5?