Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 guides
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 buried guide & walkthrough
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 mob of the dead guide and walkthrough
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 die rise guide & walkthrough
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 campaign choices guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 tranzit guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 intel locations guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer guide
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 achievement and trophy list
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 guides
Xbox 360 | Submitted by 49ers1712building wonder weapon in die rise
To build the Sliquifier Wonder weapon in the Die Rise map, you will need five parts found near the power room. First, reach the skyscraper containing the power switch by waiting inside the elevator in the spawn room until it drops down to the bottom floor. Go through the dark hallway, and jump over the gap to the next skyscraper. There are seven spawn locations where the five items will randomly appear. Thus, check each spot around the map to gather all five parts:
1. Look between the TV and the couch near the top of the stairs with the spray-painted arrow.
2. Right of the workbench is a cage. Look for a small opening, where an item sometimes appears.
3. Near the power switch, on one of the sewing tables.
4. Far right of the switch, look on the sewing tables bunched together.
5. In the kitchen, left of the workbench.
6. Bottom of the stairs opposite of the workbench.
7. On a table near a boiler, just as you jump to the skyscraper with the power switch.
Once the five items are collected, the Sliquifier Wonder weapon will float in place. The whole team can grab one. The Sliquifier can also be obtained through the Mystery Box. The Sliquifier explodes zombies in a single shot, and leaves behind a slick area on the ground that makes any pursuing zombies trip. Use the slick zone to bunch up five zombies, and kill them all in one shot to get the "Slippery When Undead" achievement.
Xbox 360 | Submitted by 49ers1712intel locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 33 intel laptops. Note: You must complete a mission before the intel you collected in that mission counts as being collected.
Mission 1: Pyrrhic Victory
1. Once you are in control and ordered to hunt down the mortar teams, you will get out of your carrier. Eventually, you will reach an overturned armored transport, where you will be able to acquire mortar shells. The intel is to the right of the truck.
2. Once you are on the ship, climb up the ladder on the left. Move towards the front of the ship, and look in the corner to find the intel in a corner to your right.
3. During the retreat, you will pass by tall sniper towers. After your AI partner throws a smoke grenade, you will reach a second set of towers (one tall and one small). The intel is up on the perch of the smaller of the two sniper towers.
Mission 2: Celerium
4. After the wing suit cutscene, you will reach a facility with lots of enemies. After fighting up the hillside, you will reach a helipad where you encounter drones. After getting the objective to take control of a drone, a room will open up on your left. The intel is inside on a table.
5. Once you enter the underground facility, look to your left as you enter a room with a large staircase on the far end. Just left of the entrance is a small reception desk through a window. The intel is sitting on a desk, which you can grab through the window.
6. Eventually, you will meet and rescue a scientist. Then, enemies will start appearing. After killing the enemies, go to the room that has opened up at the other end of the room you are in. The room is directly opposite from where you are supposed to turn the keys at the same time. The intel is on a desk directly across from the entrance to the room.
Mission 3: Old Wounds
7. When the meeting ends inside the cave, look to your right before leaving. The intel is up against the wall, near three NPCs.
8. While on the horse, you will cross a lot of red flags marking ammo and weapon caches. Look for a red flag with a weapon crate behind it, and a giant rock sticking up behind the flag. The intel is at the base of the flag.
9. When you are ordered to take back the ammo dump, go back to a large ravine, with wood bridges stretching across it. Before the first of these bridges, look for a small path leading up to a raised rocky area. Go up the path to find a cave. Look to the right of the cave entrance to find the intel.
Mission 4: Time And Fate
10. When you are controlling Raul, go to the back of the burning barn, and look behind the wagon to find the intel.
11. When you begin the assault on the mansion, look to the right to see a bell tower. There are two ladders leading up to the top. Climb up both ladders to find the intel about halfway up the second ladder. Jump off the second ladder to reach the small floor with the intel.
12. In the underground area, you will pass through a sunken drug lab full of cocaine. Inside, look to the far left side of the room to find an entrance leading into another small room with the intel on the right side, on a bench.
Mission 5: Fallen Angel
13. This intel is in the room you start in. Just look to the right, and you will see it against the wall.
14. After opening the gate and dodging the bus, look right for a small alcove with the intel on the ground.
15. Once you sneak past the drones and are out of the water, just walk straight to find the intel ahead.
Mission 6: Karma
16. After having your eyes scanned, go to the far right end of the server room. The intel is on a desk, just right of the elevator.
17. Once you are in the mall, look to your right as you pass a set of stairs for a store called "d'HO". The intel is behind the service counter in the store.
18. Once you go outside, past the bar, stay to the right side of the zone. Hug the walls, and look for a small kiosk with a computer. It is a few feet in front of a neon sign that says "LKH" on it. The intel is next to the computer.
Mission 7: Suffer With Me
19. After entering the warehouse through the skylights, cross the catwalks, and enter a small room with stairs leading down. Before going down, look to the left to see shelves against the wall with the intel on once of the shelves.
20. When entering a large open church area of the slums, look for a red building on the far left side of the slums with a large hole in the wall, and a burning dumpster outside of it. The intel is inside the building. The building with the intel is also near a red building with a white sign that says "Gran Fans Herramientas".
21. When entering the next building, there will be a cutscene. The intel is just ahead in the next room, sitting on a metal table.
Mission 8: Achilles' Veil
22. When the mission begins, do not exit the large courtyard you start in. Instead, look for stairs leading up into the tower on your left, before reaching the streets. Go up the steps to find the intel on the floor.
23. Once you gain control of the drones, go through the alley. Once you go around a corner, there will be an enemy shooting at you from a window. The intel is in that room on the floor in the back left corner, behind some boxes. You will need to be standing on the boxes to get the intel.
24. Once you get out of town and are on the cliffside, there will be two white houses. The intel is on the roof of the second house. Go up the exterior staircase on the right, and follow the outside balcony around to find a ladder to the roof. The intel is on the left side of the roof.
Mission 9: Odysseus
25. Once you reach the bridge of the ship, you will be able to take control of turrets. Look for the intel on a desk near the windows, on the right side of the room.
26. After you find Briggs, you will reach a room full of computers. Stay along the right side wall. There will be a staircase on your right. Go up the stairs, and the intel will be on your right on a small table.
27. On the ship's flight deck, you will see two VTOLs with their doors open. Look in the second VTOL (the last plane; 63m from your objective) to find the intel.
Mission 10: Cordis Die
28. After rappelling down onto the highway, you will see a flashing sign on your right that says "FREEWAY EVAC ROUTE". Directly across from that sign is an exploded SUV, near a bus. The intel is on the ground next to the SUV.
29. Once you get out of the truck you were driving, go into the first doorway of the first building on your left. Once you are in the building, turn right. You will see a desk on your left with computer monitors on it. The intel is on the desk.
30. Go to the mall on your left, with a large "Dale's Jewelry" sign outside the main entrance. Go up the stairs to find a t-shirt kiosk that says "Wes's" with the intel on the bottom shelf.
Mission 11: Judgement Day
31. Once you leave the area you start in and go up a level, go to the right, and look ahead for a two-story building with a "27" on the side. Go upstairs in that building to find the intel on a desk on your right.
32. Once you reach the control room with a lot of computers and giant screens on the walls, go up the middle set of stairs. Once you go up three short levels, go down the aisle on your left. The intel is on a desk to your left, next to a computer monitor.
33. When you reach a circular room that has two staircases going up and two staircases going down, take one of the staircases down. Hug the wall (it does not matter which way you go) to find the intel on a crate.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Unlockables
Xbox 360, PS3 | Submitted by GamesRadarCall of Duty: Black Ops II achievement and trophy list
Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.
No Man Left Behind (20/Bronze)
Gathering Storm (20/Bronze)
Investigate the jungle facility.
Shifting Sands (20/Bronze)
Gather intel on Raul Menendez from Mullah Rahmaan.
Driven by Rage (20/Bronze)
Take down Menendez and his operation.
Gather information on Raul Menendez' suspected terrorist plot.
What Happens in Colossus... (20/Bronze)
Find the Karma weapon.
False Profit (20/Bronze)
Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice.
Deep Cover (20/Bronze)
Sinking Star (20/Bronze)
Late for the Prom (20/Bronze)
Escort the president to the secure location in downtown LA.
Death from Above (50/Silver)
Stop Menendez once and for all.
Old Fashioned (50/Silver)
Complete "Pyrrhic Victory", "Old Wounds", "Time And Fate", and "Suffer With Me" in Veteran.
Complete all future levels in veteran.
Giant Accomplishment (50/Gold)
Complete all challenges in Black Ops II.
Mission Complete (10/Silver)
Complete all challenges in a level.
Just Gettin' Started (10/Bronze)
Complete 1 challenge in any level.
Singapore Sling (15/Bronze)
Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.
Desert Storm (15/Bronze)
Successfully escort the VIPs to safety.
Successfully defend FOB Spectre from incursion.
Black Ops II Master (15/Bronze)
Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
Art of War (25/Silver)
Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.
Blind Date (15/Bronze)
Successfully rescue HVI.
Family Reunion (10/Bronze)
There are two futures.
Hey Good Looking (10/Bronze)
Plastic surgery avoided.
A duel between rivals.
Dirty Business (15/Bronze)
Listen and think before you shoot.
Ship Shape (10/Bronze)
Reinforcements on the way.
Dead or Alive (15/Bronze)
Jailor or executioner.
Ultimate Sacrifice (15/Bronze)
Only one can survive.
Good Karma (20/Bronze)
Crack the celerium worm.
High IQ (20/Bronze)
Collect all intel.
Back in Time (10/Bronze)
Use a future weapon in the past.
Man of the People (15/Bronze)
Stop the brutality inflicted by the PDF.
Gun Nut (10/Bronze)
Complete a level with customized loadout.
Ten K (15/Bronze)
Minimum score 10k in every mission.
Welcome to the Club (10/Bronze)
Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in multiplayer Public Match.
Welcome to the Penthouse (50/Gold)
Prestige once in multiplayer Public Match.
Big Leagues (20/Silver)
Win 5 multiplayer League Play games after being placed in a division.
Trained Up (10/Bronze)
Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Combat Training playlists.
Party Animal (10/Bronze)
Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Party Games playlists.
Tower of Babble (75/Silver)
In TranZit, obey the voices.
Don't Fire Until You See (30/Bronze)
In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.
The Lights Of Their Eyes (5/Bronze)
In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.
Undead Man's Party Bus (15/Bronze)
In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
Dance On My Grave (5/Bronze)
In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.
Standard Equipment May Vary (25/Bronze)
In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.
You Have No Power Over Me (15/Bronze)
In TranZit, defeat "him" without being attacked by "him".
I Don't Think They Exist (10/Bronze)
In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.
Fuel Efficient (10/Bronze)
In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.
Happy Hour (10/Bronze)
In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.