• TheSplund - August 13, 2012 12:41 a.m.

Co-op would have been nice but I'd rather see a solid SP game than yet another unfinished multi-mode effort
  • Fox_Mulder - August 10, 2012 11:20 p.m.

Good. That means more time spent on the no doubt awe-inspiring singleplayer.
  • BaraChat - August 10, 2012 9:02 p.m.

Well those are good news/rumors/whatever. I'm glad Irrational doesn't waste time and talent into Multiplayer and concentrate on what promises to be an EPIC single-player campaign/storyline/game. I tried Bioshock 2 online and didn't care for it (it wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but I was more than satisfied with the campaign to care about MP), Bioshock should be single-player only. Although coop could be a cool idea eventually.
  • minimaxi - August 10, 2012 6:35 p.m.

Bioshock Infinite's rumored multiplayer rumored modes rumored to be rumored cancelled rumored.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 10, 2012 3:46 p.m.

Either way, I wouldn't mind. I loved BioShock 2 almost as much as I loved the first, and the small story tied with 2's multiplayer (not to mention its canon and interesting "lobby") was something else entirely. And from what Levine says about his "experiments," I could really use some solid and unique co-op.
  • SentientSquidMachine - August 10, 2012 8:37 a.m.

I thought Bioshock 2's mp was pretty fun, and had a lot of potential;granted the core game is driven by story, I thought the idea of running around with the powers from the game, with decent shooting mechanics was pretty good. The biggest problem was the lack of participation, as shortly after launch, it was not easy filling up a server. If this game lives up to the hype though, I will be able to live with no multiplayer.
  • tehtimeisnow - August 10, 2012 2:56 a.m.

i hope its not cancel cuz mutliplayer was is the only thing i was inertested in this game if its cancel than i boycot this game
  • Rudorlf - August 10, 2012 3:20 a.m.

Sadly, the only thing you care about on this planet are Apple, Microsoft and Call of Duty, so I doubt that you'll even being interested about this game. BTW, heard that you've been recently kicked out of Destructoid. God bless the internetz.
  • Thedigitalg - August 10, 2012 1:42 p.m.

Wow! This guy is clearly a troll, and an incredibly obvious one at that. I can't believe people are actually biting...
  • Viron - August 10, 2012 9:40 a.m.

you can't be this stupid
  • Andrew Groen - August 10, 2012 10:14 a.m.

Do not, repeat, do not engage the trolls.
  • HickmanDarryl - August 10, 2012 1:49 a.m.

as Christina answered I cannot believe that a mother can profit $6161 in one month on the computer. have you read this webpage [N][u][t][t][y][R][i][c][h].[c][0][m]
  • Andrew Groen - August 10, 2012 10:15 a.m.

OH My GOD. Mothers can make teh money?! Christina is a genius!
  • DarthPunk - August 10, 2012 1:40 a.m.

• Balaska - August 9, 2012 10:44 p.m.

a Co-op campaign would have been fun.
  • stitchjones - August 9, 2012 8:27 p.m.

GOOD, because MP in Bioshock 2 was horrible and took even more away from the already hackneyed game experience. Just focus on a solid SP game, as you have been promoting.
  • shawksta - August 9, 2012 5:30 p.m.

Good, i dont want another Single Player series to fall short because of MULTIPLAYER, Single Player Games need to stay Single Player to make them better experiences on the Single Player account.
  • BladedFalcon - August 9, 2012 5:26 p.m.

I thought that they didn't want to put MP in the first place... At least Levine had said as much >_>
  • ObliqueZombie - August 10, 2012 3:44 p.m.

I thought so, too, but I'm guessing he meant "competive multiplayer." Much like BioShock 2's, of course. The way Levine talks about it up in the article makes it seems like a something--in an anything--that could be entirely unique. Mostly something co-op. Can you imagine controlling the powers of Elizabeth?
  • SEPHIROTHJF - August 9, 2012 5:23 p.m.

because the multiplayer in Bioshock 2 was just fantastic wasn't it (sarcasm)