• Zennousha - January 24, 2012 1 p.m.

Maybe if they didn't make a heavy on rails shooter loaded with cutscenes and put some substance into their game - instead of offering "modes" to try to appease people- perhaps they wouldn't have people focusing on the only part of the game that sells at this point besides name. Sex.
  • charles-ernestina - January 23, 2012 4:14 p.m.

let's be honest big breast is the new thing that most of the gamer's want and look at, some of them buy the game because of the structure of the female characters, ex. Ivy from soulcalibur she's been fighting over the years with those big breast of hers(and don't you dare say you don't stare at them :P)and over the years she wears less clothes, Lara croft from tomb raider, she's been with those big breast for years and it has sold allot. I say if the big breast of Elizabeth will let this awesome game sell so let it be.
  • birdman1041 - January 16, 2012 12:42 p.m.

Honestly, I've spent far more time fantasizing about the incredible and diverse gameplay options that will be in the game. Oh yeah, and replaying the original and 2 to achieve 100% and see all endings.
  • pr0tostar - January 12, 2012 7:45 p.m.

What a satisfying end to an article, bravo! I don't know why this guy has his panties in a bunch though, those huge bug eyes are enough to distract me from her chest -.-
  • TreyTable - January 6, 2012 12:33 p.m.

I was looking at her nose. A nose can make or break a face.
  • SerpentineZERO - January 5, 2012 7:37 p.m.

Honestly, the first thing i noticed during the E3 was the eyes.
  • StonedMagician99 - January 6, 2012 8:07 p.m.

Same here.
  • rambojr03 - January 9, 2012 2:37 p.m.

I agree. I can't take my eyes off those big, gorgeous, supple "blue eyes" of hers ;)
  • Aforextreme - January 5, 2012 2:35 p.m.

I've thought Elizabeth was pretty for a while now and while the cleavage is certainly nice I do think it's the face and the eyes that make me attracted to the character. So, well done, Ken.
  • Moondoggie1157 - January 5, 2012 1:15 p.m.

Cundy, this article was a breast of fresh air... err I mean breath... yes, breath. I can't wait to explore the beautiful titty... I mean city, in Infinite.
  • Fraught - January 6, 2012 7:07 p.m.

The city...aye. The scenery looks very boobiful...err, I mean beautiful. And I'm sure so's Elizabeth's story. I'm sure it'll be very...heart-touching and...mammar--memorable.
  • closer2192 - January 5, 2012 12:18 p.m.

Maybe her tits are distracting some people, but I'm more concerned with things like "gameplay" and "story".
  • angelusdlion - January 5, 2012 12:26 p.m.

*stands and applauds* Well said. Though what do you expect from the internets right?
  • RedOutlive10 - January 5, 2012 11:19 a.m.

Well Irrational Games designed her showing the cleavage like that and Ken complains people pay attention to the boobs? Yeah wonder why
  • therawski - January 5, 2012 8:31 a.m.

Anyone else notice that the only time anyone mentions Bioshock Infinite it's with the same picture of Elizabeth? It's practically brand identity at this point!
  • JayLin22 - January 5, 2012 7:15 a.m.

Hmmm, while Elizabeth's cleavage does border on excessive, personally I think it does seem to make Elizabeth appear more vulnerable - as was mentioned most gamers are male, and it might play on our more baser instincts of protecting our mate. The cleavage makes no bones about what sex Elizabeth is. Add that to her eyes which remind me of an almost childlike innocence. Perhaps without the cleavage, Elizabeth may appear too child-like. While men are hard-wired to protect our offspring, maybe more gamers can associate with having a girlfriend or wife, as having a kid would eat into any free time which would usually be spent playing games.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - January 5, 2012 8:44 a.m.

>maybe more gamers can associate with having a girlfriend or wife I wish.
  • Fraught - January 6, 2012 7:04 p.m.

Well, there are more gamers that have girlfriends and wives than those that have offspring. Y'know, since male gamers can't impregnate themselves and birth their offspring theirselves...
  • Y2Ken - January 5, 2012 1:49 a.m.

I liked this article.
  • shadow_race - January 4, 2012 11:28 p.m.

...i like this game//.. ^_^