We Recommend

• xMrGrey - October 14, 2008 11:45 p.m.

I liked Enter the Matrix :(
  • I-Be-MAD - October 19, 2008 1:35 a.m.

I mean, Driv3r is no GTA but, I still like it. <:^(
  • Brainspike367 - October 22, 2008 1:54 a.m.

How come people say that Goldeneye is the "Best game EVAR!"? Yeah it was good, and the first of it's kind, but have you played The World is Not Enough? I had both for the N64 and TWINE had better graphics, guns, level design, controls, and multiplayer.Plus it had a friekin' harpoon gun! What's not to like?
  • omegashot104 - October 23, 2008 2:12 a.m.

i dnt think marvel rise of the imperfects was that bad i actually liked i think 007 golden eye was the worst that game is pretty bad
  • TedDidlio - October 25, 2008 2:26 a.m.

i know im in the huge minority here, but i genuinely loved enter the matrix. i thought it was a really good, really fun game. my biggest gripe was that it froze when i had cheats on. that was mad lame
  • Akiira - October 26, 2008 10:55 a.m.

i loved the matrix game when it first came out
  • Coolbeans69 - October 26, 2008 10:07 p.m.

I can happily say I've never played any of these games (except Wii Play once) and I haven't heard of half of these!
  • NYfanatic - October 31, 2008 12:23 a.m.

Driv3r WAS AWESOME its in my top ten favorites of all time. So I dont know why you think its bad when it not. Parell lines was good to.
  • hughffy - November 2, 2008 9:53 p.m.

yer most ov its rite but i liked enter the matrix. and drive3 wasnt that bad but what was the deal with the jimmy 1 guys u had to find and kill there were like 10 in each city and well hidden due to the shit wall graphics. spiderman 3 was shit on p3s but ok on ps2 i thought. could u have made these games better gr
  • pot - November 4, 2008 5:30 a.m.

hahaha what a great zinger: Most infuriatingly positive quote: Now-defunct GamersWave.com takes the prize with this gem: "This is one of those games where you can just sit and relax and get the most out of the title, free your mind, to coin a phrase!" You didn't coin the phrase, and also you're an idiot and you smell bad and your website no longer exists.
  • Yellowhat17 - November 5, 2008 8:43 p.m.

What about the new Turok game. Not saying it should have been up there, it's just that the new Turok was almost making fun of Dinosaur Huner, Seeds of Evil and Shadows of Oblivion and maybe rage wars.
  • jar-head - November 16, 2008 9:29 p.m.

sometimes when i read these reviews i think Well Damn, these reviews are so honest that i think Jesus has written em
  • radioedit420 - November 28, 2008 2:40 a.m.

Enter the matrix was a 'Fun' game but honestly it wasnt a 'Good' game. Still enjoyed it greatly when it came out.
  • EvilZeus - December 3, 2008 1:52 a.m.

k, ive seen this article on the right side of my screen when reading other articles for some time now, and ive got 2 things to say about Enter the Matrix: 1. Screw it! i hate those stupid driving levels! 2. Careful what you say about GameWave.com- i've never heard of it but that could be you, GamesRadar, and if it is, then it'll be all the more bitter because of your arrogance...
  • Cwf2008 - December 6, 2008 5:58 a.m.

Hey i thought Wii Play was good...well i should say i thought the remote it came with was good. The game sucked, but hey cheap controller!
  • montyburns - October 22, 2009 5:10 a.m.

"...and also you're an idiot and you smell bad and your website no longer exists"!!! Hahahaha!
  • kor2disturbed - October 22, 2009 1:15 p.m.

Huh well I loved marvel nemesis I thought it was a great game and bought the nintendo ds version and the ps2 version I didnt know you guys at cheatplanet thought it sucked oh well
  • kodesy - October 22, 2009 7:09 p.m.

I thought that Path of Neo was a pretty good game..didn't look any better than ETM and it was still kind of clunky but at least you were still playing the actually story. Also, one thing that WAS really sick about Rogue Agent...Bond actually died! Hahaa, eat that Pierce Brosnan, you were the crappiest Bond they ever had!
  • Illinoissucks - October 23, 2009 1:05 a.m.

Hey I stole Enter the Matrix from a friend and Kind of liked it but I can't wait for 50 Cent to get gunned down.
  • TestDDs - October 23, 2009 7:48 p.m.

I have most of these games except for 50 cent and wii play they both can burn in hell 50 cent sould shoo the wii and then his music