• gameexchange - April 20, 2012 8:50 a.m.

Halo, Forza, and Project Gotham were all permanent fixtures within my Xbox console. Such great games and definitely one of the best systems of all time hands down, no questions asked.
  • snipes101 - April 20, 2012 12:25 p.m.

The Rainbow 6 and Ghost Recon games filled in the tactical shooter slot of Xbox Live quite nicely. They were regularly in my console.
  • QuickSticks45 - April 21, 2012 9:08 a.m.

It saddens me that Jet Set Radio Future was not put on this list, it might be the fan boy in me talking, but I feel that JSRF was a great game, with an even better soundtrack that continues to affect my life to this day. Oh well
  • tehtimeisnow - April 21, 2012 1:45 p.m.

this is one of the most best gane systams of all time seruoisely the only systams that r beter then xobx is 360 and iphone and ipad and also ha ah its a 10 year old systam and it still has more beter grafics then stuped wii u
  • Greenman - April 21, 2012 3:18 p.m.

This is one of the most best GAME SYSTEMS of all time. SERIOUSLY, the only SYSTEMS that are BETTER THAN THE XBOX is the 360, iPhone, and iPad. Also, haha IT'S a 10 year old SYSTEM and it still has BETTER graphics THAN the STUPID Wii U. Copy, pasted, and proofread for your small reptilian brain.
  • broodax - April 21, 2012 11:19 p.m.

Thank you i thought it was all gibberish by some insane man who broke into his asylums computer and was trying to call for help
  • ARCHANGEL309 - April 22, 2012 2:07 p.m.

• TheCipher - April 21, 2012 7:41 p.m.

Halo 2 at the top is respectable. I was surprised to see Pandora Tomorrow... Chaos Theory was the best Splinter Cell.
  • Ultima - April 22, 2012 10:05 a.m.

I agree with that 100%
  • tabuju - April 22, 2012 9:47 a.m.

how did i know halo 2 was going to be #1? obviously..
  • Ultima - April 22, 2012 10:13 a.m.

I love my xbox and unlike the three xbox 360's that have died on me it's still running perfectly to this day and I still play it. If anybody has not yet played Psychonauts do yourself a favour and do so. It is the best game of it's kind ever made and is genuinely laugh out loud funny which is something hardly any games have ever achieved. The list is really good, although I prefer Battlefront 1 for some reason and have just finished playing through every level again on hard mode. Great fun.
  • Ultima - April 22, 2012 10:15 a.m.

and forgot to say, I never really liked Halo, probably due to the fact I grew up playing PC FPS' which were vastly superior a decade before Halo was even made. I think it's only popular because it brought decent FPS' to the mass console gaming market.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - April 22, 2012 10:46 a.m.

I loved my Xbox but my game library for it was actually surprisingly limited and as it was actually at my grandparents back then I didn't get a lot of time to play it. From this list Burnout 3 and Star Wars Battlefront where firm favorites, as well as the obvious two halo games that basically got me into console gaming. Another driving classic I used to adore was Need for Speed Most Wanted, as I say my game library was a bit limited so im not sure how it stacked up to the competition, but I loved it.
  • pudrick - July 21, 2013 2:16 p.m.

I`ve played the xbox, ps2 and gamecube for long time. Definitely the gamecube catalog was the most enjoyful to me. Of course there was titles like grand theft auto that justifies the xbox and ps2 buy , or fabble, even the kingdom hearts 2 was ok. Nevermind halo the most overrated game of all times. Game cube includes Metroid prime a fucking masterpiece, zeldas like windwaker or twilight princes, mario sunshine, paper mario, the resident evils of course, super smash bros melee, the star fox adventures sprite, batalion wars, fire emblem. Maybe the look of most of this games in a colourful way may be in a kid way, but the fun, the controls, the playable experience was way out better tan most of the xbox and ps2 catalog who seems to atend to the violence style, mature graphics that a generation was waiting, but the gamer experience was letting by side.
  • rafe-smith - January 1, 2014 6:56 a.m.

What is the game in the bottom right of the last picture?
  • Rojoco - March 3, 2014 2:54 p.m.

Gut reaction: - Burnout 3 should be higher. - Pandora Tomorrow should be Chaos Theory. - No SSX?
  • BladedFalcon - March 3, 2014 3:22 p.m.

*Sighs* Phantom Dust, I wanted to play that game so bad ever since it was announced, but I was never to get a hold of it *sighs again*
  • universaltofu - March 3, 2014 4:51 p.m.

I was unsure about Microsoft entering the console business, but when I played Halo 2 I was thoroughly convinced that they weren't messing around. I missed a lot of these at the time only having a gamecube (later a ps2) so if I did play them it was at a friend's house or a one that I got for cheap once I had a 360. Still a bunch I want to get at.
  • homestar99 - March 3, 2014 5:40 p.m.

I know this is mostly multi-platform titles but I choose not to judge this list 'cos I never owned an Xbox. I didn't make me go on any less of a nostalgia trip though. The good kind.
  • Bansheebot - March 3, 2014 9:01 p.m.

"....you've got the best first-person RPG ever made (at least until the next-gen sequels, Oblivion and Skyrim, came along)." Oh shit.