• gilgamesh310 - June 29, 2012 12:41 p.m.

I expected some Soul Reaver quotes here. Also I'm pretty sure Masterchief only says "I need a weapon" in Halo 2.
  • lilryanps3 - June 29, 2012 12:52 p.m.

DAAAAAAYYYYYYYTONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... DAYYTONNAAA LETS GO AWAY! Or I WANNA FLYY SKY HIGHHHHH LETS GOooOOoo TOGETHEEEEEERR
  • IamTheBalance - June 29, 2012 1:18 p.m.

Am i the only one who said SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA outloud when i saw that?
  • Higgins - June 29, 2012 1:26 p.m.

Sweet selection. The "I need shoes" one is lol
  • NelosAngelos - June 29, 2012 1:37 p.m.

I can't believe I didn't see "What can change the nature of a man?" -Planescape Torment.
  • IceBlueKirby - June 29, 2012 1:41 p.m.

"Uncle Ulty REALLY wants you to do his portrait!" -a persistent purple octopus
  • Redeater - June 29, 2012 1:52 p.m.

(grunt) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *Doom Marine Also, how in the world did "GET TO THE RESONATOR!!" not get in here? Gears 1 revolved around shooting the locust and having this screamed at you ever 10 minutes.
  • forestfire55 - June 29, 2012 1:54 p.m.

I am shocked it didnt have "I am commander shepard, and this is my favorite store on the citidel."
  • wampastompa - June 29, 2012 2:45 p.m.

Definitely agree, that's one of my favorite memories from that game
  • e1337prodigy - June 29, 2012 1:56 p.m.

There were some good ones on there, but I think most of the old ones and really popular ones should have been near the end. What happened to Wicked Sick, you had Monster kill and first blood. Also you missed out, Duke Nukem classics like "shake it baby", maybe it was popular for me because I kept doing it :), or "your face, your ass - what's the difference?".
  • Child Of Death - June 29, 2012 2:08 p.m.

"Thats 5 motherfuckers!!!" Gears of War 2
  • leonardo-lamagia-pizzio - June 29, 2012 2:13 p.m.

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. That's the best in my opinion, also what's with the lack of Kefka phrases? Those were a big asset in his villain repertoire
  • leonardo-lamagia-pizzio - June 29, 2012 2:22 p.m.

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. - Magus Also a lot of Kefka phrases are missing, those phrases made him shine more than other characters phrases in any game I've played
  • onetimebuster - June 29, 2012 2:24 p.m.

the ones i would have loved to see listed are 1.my speeln from no more heroes. 2.do you know where i can find some sailors from shenmue.3.did you say something or just fart from the witcher 2.4.baaaaaallllllsss from fable 3.
  • Sjoeki - June 29, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Pretty much every line from both portal games could be here, and I miss the mass effect qoutes. I thought garrus and his calibrations would be here. I also thought HEY! Navi would LISTEN! be on HEY! the HEY! list.
  • slimjim441 - June 29, 2012 5:42 p.m.

I was also hoping to see something from Mass Effect. - 'Can this wait? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.' - 'I could use you on the Normandy.' - 'It'll be just like old times.'
  • CoreyMotley - June 29, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Most of the quotes on here are silly, memorable and funny, so perhaps the ones I think of don't have as much of a place with the tone. But nonetheless: "It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here." - Deus Ex: Human Revolution "In my restless dreams, I see that town." - Silent Hill 2 Max Payne 1 and 2 also have a ridiculous amount of over-the-top lines. I'm surprised none of them made it in.
  • J-Fid - June 29, 2012 2:53 p.m.

"You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance." (Ryu, Street Fighter II) "Yoshi!" (Anything said by Yoshi) "Hiiiii!" (Kirby, Super Smash Bros. series) I'm sure I can think of others, maybe I'll add them later.
  • laurenhiya21 - June 29, 2012 3:14 p.m.

Arg, I can't remember exactly how it goes, but if you give a heart to one of the characters in Baroque, he'll go something like "Munchy, crunchy, munch, munch, munch!" Cracked me up every time XD (makes me want to actually buy the game...) Other than that, I can't think of anything since my memory is so bad >,< But good list!
  • jenovalife1 - June 29, 2012 3:26 p.m.

DO A BARREL ROLL!