Topics

Games Rhythm

• Oliolioliooo - October 18, 2012 1:07 p.m.

Little surprise that Beat Hazard didn't make this.
  • BladedFalcon - October 18, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Elite Beat Agents is on the list, that is all that's needed.
  • BladedFalcon - October 18, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Also, on a personal note, I kinda always preferred the Pump it Up arcade dance machines over the DDR machines. I just felt the diagonal "X" placement made far more sense and was more intuitive than the "+" placement DDR uses. That and I also preferred the more stylished slide show images even if they weren't fully animated over the not that fun to watch polygon dancers. at least the slide shows usually told a story, even if it was an incredibly dumb or simple one.
  • angelusdlion - October 18, 2012 1:24 p.m.

You were able to watch the background and not the arrows? No sarcasm intended at all when I say "I'm impressed."
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 18, 2012 1:30 p.m.

Wow, you put the clear winner in the frame with a giant question mark over it... Theatrhythm needed to be there too. Glad to see Rhythem Heaven and Elite Beat on there Lol
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 18, 2012 1:32 p.m.

:( I typoed... wish there was an edit feature.
  • Crimmy - October 18, 2012 2:15 p.m.

Where is Sequence? That game is amazing and the story is great. Bonus points for the hilarious jokes and references.
  • JMarsella09 - October 18, 2012 2:16 p.m.

EBA! EBA! EBA!
  • Kinara - October 18, 2012 2:16 p.m.

Awww, no Ouendan or DJ Max ;_; Still, it's a good list.
  • shawksta - October 18, 2012 7:56 p.m.

TECHNICALLY, Elite Beat Agents is American Ouendan,
  • linorn - October 18, 2012 2:50 p.m.

How could you overlook Gitaroo Man? Not only is it my favourite rhythm game, it's my second favourite game full stop. And Rocksmith is pretty awesome, too.
  • Darkhawk - October 18, 2012 3:30 p.m.

Clicked. Saw Amplitude was on list. Left comment, satisfied. bye now.
  • Phantom R - October 18, 2012 3:52 p.m.

The fact Rhythm Thief was even mentioned made me satisfied.
  • Faruko - October 18, 2012 6:23 p.m.

lol just yesterday i was talking with some friends how AWESOME was boost-a-groove !!! man heat, gas-o and capoeira were the best ever... i would really love a remake of this GREAT GREAT game... and EBA its easily the best music game ever (their japanese brother sucked so much... i just cant get into anime at all)
  • pl4y4h - October 18, 2012 7:42 p.m.

Welp.....at least DJ Hero got mentioned
  • shawksta - October 18, 2012 7:57 p.m.

F*ck yeah Parrappa, EBA, Rhythm heaven! Im glad Rhythm Theif made it, that game has the potential to stand next to Phoenix Wright and Layton.
  • ChiChiRocket - October 18, 2012 8:23 p.m.

I'd love to see more Rhythm Heaven games, though the DS version was a little trickier than the GBA and Wii versions because of the stylus. I'd like to see future entries stick with normal button presses to get the job done.
  • funster - October 18, 2012 8:51 p.m.

What is going on?!? I keep getting annoying pop-ups every other time I click on the next step on your lists. It's usually "Work At Home" or "Win a New iPad" ads. I do use a pop-up blocker and Gamesradar is the ONLY site where it somehow bypasses it. I never have much problems with pop-ups otherwise. Heck, even my Android phone gets these ads when I am on Gamesradar.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - October 19, 2012 1:44 p.m.

Guitar Hero 3, World Tour, and Metallica all had better songs and were more fun than 2.
  • MrX867 - October 21, 2012 3:16 p.m.

It is great to see that bust-a-groove is still remembered.