• kane555444 - April 22, 2012 5:53 p.m.

I feel like the only person to have played Dark Cloud
  • arne-blomme - December 10, 2012 1:16 p.m.

no i have too but i can't get past the dark genie how????
  • StoneDreadnaught - February 12, 2013 2:46 p.m.

You grind until you have 7th Heaven, then you murder genie face.
  • Evanesco - April 22, 2012 10 a.m.

As long as Shadow of the Colossus sits on it's rightful place on number 1, this list is accurate.
  • x420Raptor - August 3, 2012 12:04 p.m.

Any list that puts Shadow of the Colossus above GTA: San Andreas, Or Vice city, or even GTA III, is a completely discredited list. This list doesnt even include some of the greatest and most influential games, how can you not include GTA III? Where is NFS Underground & 2? Where is Bully? Where is the Onimusha Series? This list was clearly formed by a noob gamer, only a noob would leave out Onimusha and NFS, And only a NOOB would put Gran Tursimo 4 in over Gran Turismo 3 A spec. Ridiculous list.
  • Ronnie-_- - February 12, 2013 4:04 p.m.

Have you even played Shadow of the Colossus?
  • tabuju - April 22, 2012 9:44 a.m.

How was Star Wars Battlefront 1 or 2 not added?, or Destroy all Humans?
  • TheIronMaiden - April 22, 2012 8:26 a.m.

Good list! However I have a few personal additions: -Black (still one of my favorite shooters) -MoF Frontline (The original DDay mission was such an adrenaline rush at the time. -Need for Speed Underground (Spent countless hours on this game) Enjoyed the read fellas!
  • aequitas13 - April 21, 2012 1:42 p.m.

Probably the best top ten you're going to find on any system.
  • InFeRnOg - April 21, 2012 11:27 a.m.

I liked Final Fantasy XII a lot more than X. And also, Rogue Galaxy deserves to be on this list. A fantastic example of why Level-5 is awesome.
  • Darkhawk - April 21, 2012 11:21 a.m.

I 100% agree with #1 and #2. I'm in a minority here, but I think Vice City was a better game than San Andreas (and Amplitude better than Guitar Hero II). Still, excellent list!
  • TURNAAAR - April 21, 2012 11:39 a.m.

yeah I preferred Vice City over San Andreas just because of the location. Also because the radio stations had some classic hits.
  • gtaforlife - May 10, 2014 11:08 a.m.

NO doubt. VIce City is all about the music and the setting. Great game.
  • TURNAAAR - April 21, 2012 9:32 a.m.

oh and Red Faction 1 anyone? beautiful game.
  • Spammy78 - April 21, 2012 5:12 a.m.

Honestly it makes me sad to not see Disgaea on this list, its one of the best games ever and in my opinion the best strategy rpg ever made.
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 22, 2012 2:11 p.m.

It was like, number 26. It was on this list for a LONG time and got bumped near the end. But I agree, Disgaea bros 4 lyfe.
  • Net_Bastard - April 20, 2012 10:30 p.m.

Thank you for making Tony Hawk 4 the Tony Hawk game on this list. I thought I was the only one who thought it was the best in the series. The level design had a flow like butter.
  • smcgarvey - April 23, 2012 1:40 p.m.

Hi-five.
  • coyoteDUSTER - April 20, 2012 9:37 p.m.

If you like Final Fantasy X... you are stupid.
  • Thequestion 121 - April 20, 2012 8:54 p.m.

That was a great list, the PS2 had a fantastic run :)