• Lukethanuke - July 8, 2014 6:06 p.m.

LOVE the list. My personal top 10: 10. Madden 04 9. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly 8. Jak 3 7. Burnout 3: Takedown 6. Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex 5. Medal of Honor: Rising Sun 4. Star Wars Battlefront 2 3. Dynasty Warriors 5 2. Kingdom Hearts 2 1. Shadow of Rome I missed Shadow of the Collosus and Ico so I literally just ordered the remastered pack Shadow of Rome is one of the most underrated games of ALL TIME I loved the combo of stealth missions and gladiator fights and the story was great I put more hours into Dynasty Warriors 5 with my cousin than any game including Halo 3 when we were all playing that friday nights in the first 2 years of high school
  • diegoo-moroo - June 25, 2014 1:18 a.m.

Legacy Of Kain, Tourist Trophy, MGS sons of liberty.
  • tyler091 - June 24, 2014 12:54 a.m.

Star wars battlefront? maybe ff12
  • Silverwolfclaw - June 20, 2014 8:44 a.m.

Hold on, the original Midnight Club 3 WAS DUB Edition; the updated one was DUB Edition: REMIX!
  • KazuyaMishima - April 26, 2014 1:14 a.m.

Where the fuck is TEKKEN 5? It should be in top 5, or even top 3!
  • dannye812 - April 15, 2014 7:03 p.m.

Can someone please help me? I keep trying to see these lists but they won't show up on my computer. It has all the best ps2 of all time or whatever but that is all. I cant actually see the article. Dannye812@insightbb.com
  • Aruri_Azumi - April 7, 2014 7:15 p.m.

I never seen in anyone reviews about best PS 2 games Another Century Episode 3, that game really beautiful unlike Dinasty Warrior Gundam 2. Well Another Century Episode 3 is in JAP language but still you will never regret playing it. And Suikoden 5?Well Suikoden series is underrated in PS 2 except Suikoden 5. And I see anyone never like Monster Rancher XD Monster Rancher 4 or 5 EVO is really good too.
  • alex-feliciano - March 28, 2014 9:36 a.m.

WHERE IS STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II !!!!!!!!!
  • Breakdown45 - March 22, 2014 3:21 p.m.

Im glad that a SOCOM made it in. I think that Socom 3:U.S. Navy Seals should have been included though.
  • Relayer71 - March 7, 2014 6:09 p.m.

Greatest console of all time.
  • Galaxy010 - March 6, 2014 9:34 p.m.

Okami is the best game of all time. Its one of those few titles that I consistently go back and replay and still love every second of it.
  • TurkeyOnRye - March 5, 2014 6:09 p.m.

No love for Def Jam: Fight for NY? I thought that was a fantastic game! And it was pretty much universally acclaimed, right?
  • sephex - March 5, 2014 6:51 a.m.

I would rank Black WAAAY ahead of this (probably around the 20s) and it's not too high. It was the only remarkable FPS on the PS2. And I still think you gice too much credit for FFX, PErsona 4 is better.
  • universaltofu - March 4, 2014 8:33 p.m.

Shadow of the Colossus stunned me the first time I saw it at a friends house, then when I got to play it and go to stab town on the third colossi's face, well at that point it was top ten forever.
  • homestar99 - March 4, 2014 6:47 p.m.

I agree with this list and just want to say: BEST NOSTALGIA TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shjonzo - March 4, 2014 4:45 p.m.

Those bully and beyond good and evil screenshots look better that the xbox 360 arcade versions.
  • BladedFalcon - March 4, 2014 3:07 p.m.

YES! The one glaring disagreement I had with this list before, was the distinct lack of Odin Sphere, but that's been fixed, and Zone of the Enders 2 is also present. I can get behind this list wholeheartedly now, even if I don't completely agree with the exact placements XD
  • BladedFalcon - March 4, 2014 3:14 p.m.

...Hold on, upon further inspection, I don't see Guilty Gear XX, or any of it's improved editions in here. Kind of a shame, because it's arguably the best fighting game the PS2 had.
  • Rojoco - March 4, 2014 2:36 p.m.

Lack of TimeSplitters 2 on this list is disappointing. I saw it made GR's top 50 Xbox games yet weirdly I always thought of it as more of a Playstation franchise. Expected it to place high on this one. Also I would rank J&D>R&C>Sly 2 but won't complain as they at least did good choosing the right entries to each series. On a side note, does anyone remember Mashed? It was a Micro Machines style racer, pretty lacking as a single player game, great for playing with friends at parties (along with TimeSplitters of course!). I was never expecting to see it on this list but still... I have fond memories of that game.
  • Fro4show - March 4, 2014 1:34 p.m.

very comprehensive list. I agree with it for the most part. I've been meaning to collect my favorite ps2 titles, as those are the ones that guided most of my gaming up-bringing.