• Bobbety - April 1, 2011 2:15 a.m.

Been waiting all Thursday for whatever you guys said everyone had been working on. Looks awesome!
  • yoyoguy - April 1, 2011 2:16 a.m.

As much as I love portal, and I mean LOVE, I really think tetris should be first. great article guys
  • graboids - April 1, 2011 2:18 a.m.

awesome article, gonna take some more reading to fully enjoy it, #1 was great except for the motion sickness it gave me after a few minutes of playing.... but anyway guess I have a lot of reading to this weekend!
  • Security77 - April 1, 2011 2:20 a.m.

Great list, I totally agree with the number one pick. My only complaints would be that Halo 3 needs to be a little higher, and I think at least one Battlefield game should have been mentioned.
  • usedforglue - April 1, 2011 2:20 a.m.

Portal huh? Interesting and well informed pick.
  • 8bitBaby - April 1, 2011 2:21 a.m.

WOO! that's one heck of a list fellers. you know you're gonna have to update it in 5 more years right? see you then! XD
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - April 1, 2011 2:21 a.m.

@Redeater FF4 definitely holds up today, but please read over our guidelines again, particularly the part about "no repeats." By that philosophy, we couldn't justify including both FF4 and FF6, and when the two were pitted against each other in a staff-wide vote, FF6 won handily. Now if you believe that FF4 is better than FF6, your anger is justified.
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 1, 2011 2:23 a.m.

You guys have been releasing some great articles lately! Great entries, keep up the good work!
  • FrozenImplosion - April 1, 2011 2:25 a.m.

I really like the list, although I always get frustrated to see GTA 4 up in the top 10 of lists like this cause I beat the whole thing and enjoyed myself but looking back it was EXTREMELY forgetable for me. I really do love the fact that Portal got number one though :) Also that Half Life 2 was up there. Bioshock was in a good place, but I feel it could've been higher cough in gta's spot. Also where's twewy :( Sorry to sound complainy, just slight nerdrage, still a good list though! I give you guys so much credit for picking WW as the best zelda game, it's mah fave hehe
  • batmanboy11 - April 1, 2011 2:25 a.m.

Agree with almost all of it.
  • GhostofTaft - April 1, 2011 2:25 a.m.

WHY DIDN'T YOU INCLUDE ALL THE GAMES i REMEMBER FONDLY FROM MY CHILDHOOD?
  • CandiedJester - April 1, 2011 2:26 a.m.

I FREAKING HATE GTA4!!!! But, otherwise, great list. :) Would be the best list if you took GTA4 out and put in Planescape: Torment instead! Just saying.. But thumbs up
  • OneToBoner - April 1, 2011 2:34 a.m.

HOW COME MY FAVORITE GAME ISN'T ON HERE GAMESRADAR?! BAIS AND UNINFORMED! Great list. I agree with 99% of it. Portal being number one is a bit weird, since it should be switched with Half Life 2. Also, where's Majora's Mask, damn it!
  • LumberjackBoz - April 1, 2011 2:35 a.m.

Great list and lol @ GR comments at the beginning. Tetris seemed pretty anti-climatic at #2 but now that i'm thinking about it and the list's guidelines I guess it really does deserve to be up that high. Still I would have rearranged things slightly. Nice job!
  • TastyCakesMcgee - April 1, 2011 2:35 a.m.

ha ha, love the GR comments. Fairly agreeable list too.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 1, 2011 2:36 a.m.

I've only played about 25% of these. :P
  • Memph - April 1, 2011 2:36 a.m.

Now THIS is what i come here for. Tbh it's been cold round these parts what with all of the i-phone shovelware and glorified mediocre import games, then you guys give us this and rank Bubble Bobble in a top 100 list with perfect words of well-deserved praise, along with Quake 3, nailing what still makes it great. So much of this list I can get behind, i couldn't resist a reacharound comment. Brilliant stuff. "Fact: Chrono Trigger is the best damn RPG of all time." Words so true they can banish demons and kill the undead.
  • ristar200 - April 1, 2011 2:37 a.m.

Thank you guys so much for having the balls to put a Tony Hawk game on the top 100. Every time that series gets brought up in a gaming conversation, it seems to get laughed at for being a skateboarding game, instead of a more traditional game. It's one of the few really good extreme sports games, and I'm glad to see you put it into the top 100. this was definitely a great list.
  • MrDuracraft - April 1, 2011 2:42 a.m.

I was waiting for Portal for the entire article, and I was happyhappy when I saw it as #1. Although it's not my personal #1 game, it definitely deserves the spot in every way. Here's hoping Portal 2 dethrones it's predecessor, or gains a number zero (in a good way) spot.
  • juicenpancakes - April 1, 2011 2:42 a.m.

Bonerexlposion. Looks like I won't be getting any work done tonight.