• JackHatz - November 10, 2013 12:44 p.m.

I can see Angry Birds being #1, it is the most popular name. I think Bouncing Pets will be on this list soon. Classic trampoline bouncing pets across the screen to safety with powerups. For mobile games I want a good time waster where I can pick up the game and pause at any time. Love the art style of Tiny Thief
  • wash.landon - November 6, 2013 12:48 a.m.

LINEZETA. Hands down. Combination of Gundam and Pokemon like game. A fresh new game. Collecting different robots and use them all for combat. very entertaining. Also very popular in Korea. The customer support is top notch. Always there to assist you in any way they can.
  • anakseo - October 7, 2013 10:57 p.m.

Let's download and play your favorite games now it is up to any game.
  • FAT47ITY - October 3, 2013 10:10 a.m.

I'm currently addicted to Major Mayhem. Another gem by [adult swim], it's basically a cartoon-styled, third-person Time Crisis you can play on your phone.
  • pl4y4h - October 3, 2013 8:09 a.m.

Hell, i'd have put bad piggies over angry birds any day of the week. I was a fiend off that game last year
  • BladedFalcon - October 2, 2013 4:07 p.m.

...Angry Birds in number 1? really GR? I expected more out of you guys. Not even IGN was that clichéd and obvious with their list :P
  • StrayGator - October 2, 2013 3:58 p.m.

Canabalt.
  • Rub3z - October 3, 2013 3:02 a.m.

Canabalt is even in super shiny 3D, HD graphics on Android! One of the only games that I know of that actually has a better version on Android, and yet it's not here. :/ Some other notable misses (c'mon, Angry Birds?): Super Hexagon (duh) Pew Pew 2 (double duh) Robo Defense Maybe Robo Defense isn't as slick as Field Runners, but what it lacks in style it more than makes up for in a variety of modes and maps in spades and countless hours of replayability afforded to it by a robust progression system and overarching metagame; stacked to bursting with rewards for the player and a wealth of unlockables that can potentially keep you busy for years.