Topics

Best games

• WTeen8 - January 11, 2012 2:03 p.m.

I own half of these games, Pokemon, Street Fighter, Zelda, Mario Kart, and 3D Land.
  • samsneeze - January 11, 2012 2:17 p.m.

To be honest, I think Dead or Alive: Dimensions should be on the list in place of Street Fighter IV. But you know, opinions.
  • Cyberninja - January 11, 2012 2:19 p.m.

you are absolutely correct
  • superpokemon67 - January 16, 2012 1:56 p.m.

I don't know about it being instead of Street Fighter, but it should certainly be somewhere on the list. Star Fox 64 3D should also be on the list, as you're obviously including remakes.
  • samsneeze - January 17, 2012 12:31 p.m.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions is, in my opinion, much better fighting game. The online is great and isn't filled with people spamming Guile' sonic boom. Team Ninja also releases free DLC. The first round was set a month after release until October, while the second round is set from November to May. It includes costumes and weekly throwdown challenges. The game has tons of unlockables and different modes of play. The game's actual "fighting" is a lot better as well. Rock, paper, scissors at its best.
  • shayne-galloway - March 27, 2012 7:30 p.m.

I took the trouble of logging in just to say the same. It gets more playtime on my system than any of the titles on this list, including the Marios and Ocarina.
  • 231231jimmy - March 4, 2012 12:33 p.m.

i agree dead or alive was more realistc
  • cL7oud hero - January 11, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Why didn't you guys just pick some eshop games this list is sad but 2012 looks great IMO
  • DSVIP - January 14, 2012 5:01 p.m.

Bladed Falcon is right, except for the fact that even MK7 and mario 3D land are nothing special and have many flaws too, making them not the best in the series. But i dont blame him, he hasnt played them.
  • Errrrbo - March 27, 2012 3:20 p.m.

I'm surprised Tales of the Abyss isn't on here. Good list, though.
  • Cyberninja - March 27, 2012 3:31 p.m.

DoA still needs to replace Street fighter
  • BladedFalcon - March 27, 2012 4:32 p.m.

...What is Pokemon Rumble Blast and Tetris Axis still doing here? With more actual good and unique games for the 3DS now, you guys aren't obligated to pad out this list anymore... At least, as with the DS, it's good to see that you guys didn't restrict the list to such asinine standards as "They have to be 10 games no matter what!" and such. Good work on improving little by little ^^
  • LEGOMatrix - March 27, 2012 5:54 p.m.

Pokemon Rumble Blast? That does seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel there, especially with such eshop downloads as Pullblox and Zen Pinball that could have been included.
  • IronHeaver - March 27, 2012 10:22 p.m.

All great games to be sure :) But my favorite is still BlazBlue Continum Shoift 2 so far. I know its by far not the best game on the 3DS, but I still love kicking the crap out of people with Arakune on the go :D
  • Cyberninja - March 28, 2012 4:03 a.m.

the problem with CS2 on the 3ds is they limited it to dpad only which is really uncomfortable, yet I gave my friend my CS2 for 3DS and bought Extend on my vita
  • jiodjflak - March 28, 2012 4:29 a.m.

no MGS3?
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 28, 2012 7:20 a.m.

pilotwings and mgs3 deserve to be on the list
  • Ravenbom - March 28, 2012 11:52 a.m.

The Tom Clancy game plays like Advanced Wars? I would have never suspected. I gotta do some traveling maybe I'll pick it up.
  • rob619 - March 28, 2012 12:06 p.m.

No Metal Gear Solid 3? Put it this way, I brought a 3DS just for this game. HAS to be put on the list!