Extortion File 20
1. To the west of the Hamilton Hill building, there will be a small bridge with some vents on top of it. Simply crawl inside the opening in the vent to grab the data pack.
2. On the middle roof of the hotel, that is a building north of the GCPD, there will be a ball inside a cage and two pressure pads. Use the generator with the shock gloves and then step on the two pads to move the ball down to the lower right corner. Once it is, walk up to it to get the data pack.
3. After you pass through the second locker room through the air vent and listen to the conversation between Barbara and her dad, there will be a cell that has a data pack in it. You will need the range amplifier to be able to reach it however.
4. After the battle in the large GCPD Bullpen with the 7 guards, go to the corner office across from the large clock and enter it. This will be Gordon’s office and the data pack will be on the wall beside the desk.
5. As soon as you enter the sewers, go to the first large room and use the remote batclaw on the hook to the left. Hop on the rope and then look behind in the pipe to find the data pack inside.
6. Once you enter the Burnley Sewers West, climb down the ladder and to the right at the first tunnel will be a pipe blowing steam with a data pack behind it. Use the glue grenade once you have it and slide under the gate to grab it.
7. When you reach the GCPD Telecom room in the sewers, use the batclaw to open the pipe just to the right of where you enter. Use the claw again to grab the data pack.
8. When you are in the Burnley Sewers and you come to the water below, instead of gliding over it use your brain boat and grapple forward and then to the west to the small alcove where the data pack is.
9. Once you have the Shocking Gloves, you can return to the GCPD by entering the sewers and this data pack will be in the first area to the left. Shock the wall panel and then you will have 15 seconds to hack the panel on the barred door.
10. Inside Enigma’s HQ, take the elevator down and when you reach the first computer room, look to the right to see this on the wall.
Jump to Section: