• Ravenbom - October 27, 2011 10:47 a.m.

Ungh. I really do not like Azrael's character design. He looks like the left over parts from an Assassin's Creed and a failed Mortal Kombat character design. I don't think they should have tried to mash-up the two Azrael character designs.
  • allynborland - November 3, 2013 3:08 a.m.

He was around well before Assassin's Creed. This design is a bit different, but not much. Mostly the face is different. The game profile has his first appearance as March 2009, but he was around WAY before that. Maybe this incarnation was first introduced then. But The kid who was originally Azrael was actually Batman for a while when Bruce was gone. I believe it was after Bane broke his back. That was when there was the new Batman costume which was more high tech and had claws for fingers.
  • TriforcePlayer - October 27, 2011 1:10 p.m.

I really hope they make a dlc story mission for him. This whole thing seemed pointless.
  • sheah1 - October 27, 2011 1:36 p.m.

Then you really don't know who Azreal is.
  • timothygridley - October 27, 2011 10:05 p.m.

Instead of quiting and relaunching the game, try entering and leaving a building like the Courthouse, SteelMill, etc, that always seemed to spawn the bugger when he wouldnt show up when he was supposed to. Granted he would be at a random location of the spots you hadnt triggered yet, but that was alot quicker then the quit reload for me on my 360
  • johnimus prime - July 28, 2012 10:18 p.m.

Just got the game last week. A little late, I know. I scanned the last symbol, and nothing happened. It still says 80% complete. Why wont it close the mission?
  • pgoenix30397 - September 4, 2013 10:55 a.m.

ok I completed the story and I did the watcher in the wings side mission and how do I get the "catch" achevment after all of that? I for got to do it when I knew I cold
  • gunner-abernathy - November 23, 2013 2:17 p.m.

when you see the watcher dont go to him yet but throw a remote controlled batarang at him and he'll catch it