• raheelyo - September 29, 2012 11:44 p.m.

I cant get the calendar man riddle because the court house blew up :/
  • redwan-adalat - October 29, 2012 2:10 a.m.

The Court House Have Another Door In The Back You Can Get In From There
  • talon13 - September 27, 2012 5:06 p.m.

I'd like to submit a suggestion. You've got a great guide here, but I believe you've made a mistake on one of the trophies. For Amusement Mile Trophy number 7, you suggest using gel on the top 3 switches, then running down the line firing at the 3 on the bottom. That's really difficult. Much much easier to gel the bottom three, then stand on the roof opposite and use the quick batarang, bam bam bam, and it's done. You don't have to move at all.
  • tyler-berglund - December 18, 2012 10:54 p.m.

you sir are a godsend thankyou
  • Drdrebig89 - September 10, 2012 11:48 p.m.

How do you sole the Riddle of : I have a head, a tail, but never any legs. Do you know what i am?
  • Captain Shorts - September 22, 2012 11:16 a.m.

"Penny."
  • chris-hillman - September 5, 2012 4:35 p.m.

help..... 2 riddles I'm stuck wih, the sign on the wall by the restricted area, and the island, both I try to scan and get item is too small???? what am I doing wrong I'm doing exactly as the screen images are and still getting the same message.
  • batmanrobin - December 15, 2012 11:45 p.m.

did you ever find out to get these two riddles plz let me know
  • MayorOfAmerica - August 9, 2012 7:39 a.m.

A 50 second ad every time I wanna watch a 24 second clip? Excessive much???
  • ParagonT - September 28, 2012 12:57 p.m.

"How come everyone loves to whine about any and everything these days? Do you pay for your phone service? Your cable service? Your fitness club membership? You SAMS Club Membership? Yes? Do you complain daily about that too? Again, you don't waatch it, no one is forcing you to watch it. And if you wanna stop watching it, go ahead. No one is holding you back either. What a generation of whiners we all have become... I am not saying it's okay to advertise for everything, but instead of posting pointless post after post, vote with your vallet and f****** stop watching!!!"
  • christopher-sears - August 7, 2012 5:27 p.m.

on ridller trophy #12 get to the highest part of the steel milland glid and then juts hit the wall right above the danger zone and you will land on the metal floor right in front of the danger zone then use the bat claw and grab the trophy
  • steve-mcmasters - August 5, 2012 8:01 p.m.

Hey Radar guys you really took the hard road with amusement Mile trophy number 7 cause it is way easier to put the gel on the lower three and sit up on the roof across the ally and throw batterangs from there and blow the gel without all that frustration. but sometimes the easiest solution is often overlooked. but hey great work so far on the rest. TTFN
  • Turtle_Grinder - August 2, 2012 4:47 a.m.

Museum #4 - the gate is down. Is there a way around this? Also, finished the game, but missed everything in Wonder Tower... I'm not getting those I presume.
  • dan-carter - August 2, 2012 5:06 a.m.

I also had trouble with this, go back to the dinosaur room, face back towards the corridor leading to the trophy then there is a grate on top of the cabinet to the right of the opening. I think this should be added. Also, I think the maps should be added to each page, not just the first of each type of riddle, as I found myself flicking back and forth between tabs to find some trophies.
  • caincrow33 - August 9, 2012 11:40 a.m.

You can go back and get anything except Croc cameo. Also, if you play new game plus all riddles carryover and you can get what u missed
  • dan-carter - August 2, 2012 4:45 a.m.

Just a quick heads up that the descriptions for Trophy 2 and 3 in the museum are the wrong way round.
  • gamesradarclint - August 7, 2012 11:16 a.m.

Thanks Dan, I switched them around.
  • sandro-atila - July 21, 2012 11:56 a.m.

Eu não consigo aquekele desafio fisico derrubar um inimigo com um batarang reverso alguem pode me ajudar como faço isso ????? valeuu
  • gamesradarclint - July 16, 2012 12:06 p.m.

Hey everyone, there were a few problems with missing riddles, duplicate pictures and some weird links. We fixed them all and the guide should be %100 accurate. If there are any other problems or if anything is wrong post it to the comments and we'll get it fixed right up. Thanks guys. Clint Demeritt, Cheats and Guides Editor
  • armando-danny-correa - July 9, 2012 4:47 p.m.

lol -____- Totally left out 35-38!! D=<
  • cnx2022 - July 2, 2012 10:04 p.m.

can someone PLEASE help me...where are trophies numbers 35, 38 an 39. Thanx very mucho