• batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 29, 2013 10:44 a.m.

So i have 399/400 and i can't do the takedown an enemy using the sonic shock batarang. Help! !!
  • mayur-jain - February 2, 2013 7:07 a.m.

You can approach this challenge only after unlocking the Sonic Batarang and the Sonic Shock Batarang upgrade. Throw a Batarang and make it hit the floor or a wall beside an enemy’s patrol route. Once an enemy gets beside the Batarang, press the left trigger + RB to detonate the gadget.
  • RayNoir7 - January 28, 2013 5:06 p.m.

I got a problem with one of the penguin's figures, the one that is ina cage....how can I destry it? Please help me I just can't realize
  • mayur-jain - February 2, 2013 8:15 a.m.

If you are talking about the one hanging in the room with electric fences...you need to use remote batrang, i used this from the platform where the electric switch hack device is installed.
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 26, 2013 1:03 p.m.

Nevermind i found the hole in the building :)
  • batmanismyhero_jayneanm - January 26, 2013 12:41 p.m.

Im in the collapsed streets and not sure how to blow up the ceiling to get to #7 trophy.
  • antonia-watts - January 26, 2013 7:18 a.m.

i already completed the game. i need to rescue riddler's 3rd hostage. she is in a room dressed as ambulatory or firefighter. I need to know hpw to save her. Thank you...
  • antonia-watts - January 26, 2013 7:28 a.m.

i am in the Industrial district across from joker's funland and I'm stuck..what do i do?
  • batmanrobin - December 16, 2012 midnight

can any help me what is tygers brain in the bowery
  • golo81 - November 26, 2012 2:12 p.m.

How do you get catwoman into the steel mill to collect her trophys???? im only 36 away from completing the game please help
  • golo81 - November 26, 2012 9:16 p.m.

i got it never mind
  • craigandtoya - November 17, 2012 9:14 a.m.

what do yhey mean byone combo flow trying to grt the last riddler trophy which is a physical challenge where cat woman has to do a whipflash and whip trip. does one have to happen before the other? and do you have to hit the x and square together also do you have to hit the x and circle at the same time
  • MutinyofSense - November 11, 2012 12:20 p.m.

For Riddler trophy 31, some may find it easier to stand near the trophy and fire a remote controlled batarang over the building to hit the switch on the opposite side. Saves having to race against the timer.
  • gk36 - November 11, 2012 12:07 a.m.

for riddle trophy 7, instead, take out the gunned guards on the nearby building so they don't bother you when working on riddle, gel the bottom 3 switches, then grapple up to building looking down at top 3 switches, explode bottom 3 and tap quick batarang 3 times, take 2 seconds to unlock prize from exploding on gel.
  • lynn-edwin-sharp - November 14, 2012 9:02 a.m.

I have to agree with you. Their way is so much harder. This way is much easier. Thanks
  • batgirl6 - December 26, 2012 9:51 p.m.

Thank goodness for your comment! I have been trying for a whole hour with their method! I was about ready to throw my remote at the tv!
  • ryguy319 - April 28, 2013 12:18 p.m.

Oh my God Thank you!!! That was so much easier!!!!
  • chris-hillman - October 1, 2012 12:37 p.m.

How do I get the gate open for riddler trophy 4 in the steal mill???
  • raheelyo - September 29, 2012 11:44 p.m.

I cant get the calendar man riddle because the court house blew up :/
  • jordan-smith - October 1, 2012 10:25 a.m.

I had the same problem, go around the back of the court house... There's a door. :-)