We Recommend

• Leo716 - October 21, 2011 7:59 p.m.

So when are the maps that have the riddle locations going to come out with the other parts of the city? I mean, Park Row has a map that I found greatly helpful. However, none of the other area's have one and I'm pretty dang lost. Also, I can't figure out how to get underneath the GCPD. I have all the gadgets I can't reach a certain breakable wall to break it and line launch in so I can't get to the James Gordon parking spot.
  • TheDarkslyder - October 21, 2011 8:48 p.m.

For now you can use the same maps from the riddler trophy sections - they show the riddles as well. And off the top of my head, I think you can glide into the breakable wall there.
  • Leo716 - October 22, 2011 7:29 p.m.

Thank you very much. I'm sorry if I seemed rude. I was getting aggravated in the game and it seemed to come out in my writing. My sincere apologies. And to Kennyco2210, thank you very much for clarifying. I greatly appreciate it.
  • kennyco2210 - October 24, 2011 6:35 p.m.

No problem.
  • kennyco2210 - October 22, 2011 6:31 p.m.

You need to glide in.
  • Jeek500 - October 21, 2011 1:48 p.m.

Help I cant find this one. Interrogate the Tyger;s brain' and you may learn how to blind it. Industrial District.
  • Jeek500 - October 21, 2011 3:39 p.m.

NVM I found it. It just means the Tyger security camera computers. I couldn't find it because I had all the cameras in this area and wasn't looking for it.
  • TriforcePlayer - October 21, 2011 7:24 a.m.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
  • Popellini - October 20, 2011 2 p.m.

Guys! I'm getting frustrated!! I haven't gotten prompted by the Riddler to solve any of his riddles and I'm almost done with the main story. Is there something I need to activate?? I want to experience the game in full and this is one part that I loved in AA and for some reason its not happening in AC for me. Thx
  • TheDarkslyder - October 20, 2011 2:03 p.m.

Yeah you need to meet him at the church soon after one of the game's first missions in which something spoilery happens. This is where he will pose his first riddle.
  • Popellini - October 20, 2011 3:50 p.m.

Thanx alot brah! And double thanx for not ruining the surprise!
  • Sweetdepravity - October 19, 2011 10:29 p.m.

Sorry. I needed to add that mean of the riddler trophes for park row. I Thik you mixed up 28 & 29.
  • TheDarkslyder - October 20, 2011 7:22 p.m.

Thanks for the catch! We sorted it out along with a couple of the other errors pointed out.
  • Sweetdepravity - October 19, 2011 9:51 p.m.

I think you mixed up 28 & 29?
  • batman5273 - October 19, 2011 10:45 a.m.

THE BOWERY RIDDLE ANSWER #11 answer is wrong. You have to be at a high elevation where you can see the Wayne Enterprises Tower and The Church with the Question Mark on it. If you look, the Church will be tower. Basically the riddle is that the church is taller than Bruce's
  • mceng78 - October 19, 2011 6:51 a.m.

Great job so far guys. There are two little things that I think you need to fix though. In the Park Row picture showing the pause screen with all of the riddler trophies, you have two #5's. I assume that one of these are supposed to be a #4. In that same picture, you also haven't numbered the Catwoman Riddler trophies. I assume that this is just because it's a work in progress whereas the first issue would have been a typo. Cheers
  • elpurplemonkey - October 18, 2011 11:21 p.m.

You guys are always great with this stuff.
  • scottneve - October 18, 2011 8:14 a.m.

What's a TYGER brain?
  • kennyco2210 - October 22, 2011 6:41 p.m.

The servers on top of the building that you need to decrypt.
  • BadLadJon - October 18, 2011 7:30 a.m.

its not even out yet outside the US :(
  • The_Tingler - October 18, 2011 5:08 a.m.

Right off the bat! The main help I need - where the hell are the Identity Thief murders?
  • Xerxes667 - October 18, 2011 6:54 p.m.

I dunno where they are exactly, I'm having trouble with them as well... also, Deadshot Victims. But i know my Batman lore well enough to know who's committing them.... if you just want the straight up answer... not to imply that you might not know yourself. Also... Watcher in The Wings... Awesome