We Recommend

• john-swofford - May 13, 2012 10:45 a.m.

iam struck in the musesmn when u have 2 save freeze from cobblepot i beat all the man and open the three gate but iam struck
  • john-swofford - May 13, 2012 10:46 a.m.

i am struck in the musemn i open all three gates but cant find any ehere to go please help
  • john-swofford - May 13, 2012 10:48 a.m.

iam struck in the musemn i open the three gate after u beat the hammer cant find any where to go
  • Sauronblue - May 19, 2012 3:58 a.m.

After page 11, the Catwoman trophies start. Where are trophies 35-39 for the Bowery?
  • laurin-michael-shirt - May 21, 2012 2:05 a.m.

Riddler trophy #7 in the Amusement District gave me some grief for quite a while. Then I tried putting the explosive gel on the BOTTOM three and sitting on the fence above the top two, got it in two attempts that way.
  • Maveric - May 22, 2012 5:38 p.m.

Trophy #13 is absolutely wrong! The trophy itself sits behind a caged door protected by an electric panel. You have to throw an electrified remote batarang in there somehow. But you can't just crawl in a tunnel and have it "waiting for you".
  • Maveric - May 22, 2012 6:31 p.m.

I meant #13 in the Subway.
  • daveprince13 - May 23, 2012 2:58 p.m.

I love how the trophy section for the Bowery goes up to 38, but the guide stops at number 34 on page 11 and then skips to catwoman. Awesome guys.
  • Draconin - May 25, 2012 4:11 a.m.

Hey?! Where are th Trophies 35,36,37,38 and 39??!?? I was waiting 'cause I'm stuck exactly in Trophie 39!! Please, how I get that?!?
  • Sauronblue - May 25, 2012 4:09 p.m.

I know the guide isn't perfect, and it doesn't look like it's gonna get updated anytime soon, but let's not forget to have a little respect and consideration for the guys that made this available to us all for free, huh? Yeah, some tips are imperfect or missing, but saved my @$$ on at least 400 of em, so I'd say it was well worth the price ($0.00us) :)
  • adamburdette - May 29, 2012 5:33 p.m.

Ok for INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT - RIDDLER TROPHY #12 you made it way to complicated to get it, it was super easy.. go to the very edge of the steel mill roof, then shoot a line launcher at the openeing close to it, Then push (RB) to walk on your line, and jump and glide in very easily.. And for INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT - RIDDLER TROPHY #13 you made it very difficult also.. All you have to do is make a ice raft, jump down on it, and then use the line launcher again and press (RB) once again and jump the small distance into the cage and onto the ?. Simple.. Thank you alot for these guides though it has made things so much easier!
  • ZexionLover411 - May 29, 2012 5:54 p.m.

Hey I'm trying to do the one where I have to do a vertical dive for 50 Meters, I'm trying it from Wonder Tower but my highest is 485 meters. I already beat the game and only have to get that "trophie/achievement" and 3 others to do the final riddler thingy. PLease help
  • Crazymik - May 30, 2012 4:52 a.m.

Try the grapple boost from the tall chimneys near the steel mill, by the cranes over the water, once the boost is complete, then dive from there to the walkway over the top of the entrance which leads into the building you find Nora Freeze in. hope this helps.
  • pashkan68 - June 4, 2012 12:46 a.m.

please someone help me with #6 I don't know how to detonate seperately I'm playing on pc not Xbox
  • alberach - June 6, 2012 2:48 p.m.

You just need to focus on the gel in first person mode. It will only detonate the one you're looking at.
  • alberach - June 6, 2012 2:47 p.m.

Does anyone have any clue how to get to Gordon's parking space for the riddle in Amusement Mile? The walkthrough just says "Under GCPD, Line Launcher required". Maddeningly vague...
  • maexeyetel - June 8, 2012 11:39 a.m.

how do you solve the riddles? i know it shows on here, but how do you go about actually solving them?
  • pashkan68 - June 11, 2012 8:29 a.m.

if you're playing on pc just simply look into your subject stand in front off that and hold X
  • ben-brasik-james - June 20, 2012 5:13 a.m.

Dont do riddle #7 from the top. Its almost impossible. If you do the bottom ones first can can see all three top ones clearly to hit with the quick batterang :)
  • ben-brasik-james - June 20, 2012 10:06 a.m.

Industrial estate riddler trophy no 28. Dont bother blowing up the mines. I just used the bat claw and it grabbed it. Boom easy as that lol