We Recommend

• guilherme-labolita - December 28, 2011 6:23 a.m.

I can't find the riddle solution #9 of amusement mile, that one that we have to find the reserved parking of james gordon, someone can help me?
  • bear88 - December 31, 2011 11:39 a.m.

you@ll need to get under the building. there is a reakable wall on the north side of the compound, it's quite low, near the water
  • bear88 - December 31, 2011 11:40 a.m.

*breakableg
  • freelikethewang - December 23, 2011 7:14 p.m.

Wonder City Riddle 12, The ceiling is still intact and I cant put explosives on it. How do I blow up the ceiling to get to the riddle
  • THEdude1115 - January 14, 2012 3:49 a.m.

create an ice platform all the way across from the week ceiling, then grapple to the floor below it, and grapnel boost into it, thereby creating enough force to break the ceiling
  • railwaydriver - December 23, 2011 11:15 a.m.

Wonder tower riddle 6, as soon as batman jumps off the camera angle changes and can't get question mark lined up, any tips anyone? Tried re-centering camera but not enough time to line up, sigh. Very frustrating this one! Video of it looks easy but doesn't do it for me when trying :o(
  • railwaydriver - December 20, 2011 2:37 p.m.

STEEL MILL RIDDLE SOLUTION 5....riddle: “Once assembled, do these two become one again?” The twins aren't there. Have tried exiting game and re-entering but still the same. Any suggestions?
  • matt-simons - December 20, 2011 6:37 p.m.

I believe they only appear after Joker's dead, or you finish the game.
  • RScully - December 18, 2011 10:43 p.m.

In amusement mile, riddler trophy 16 is not where it should be as if I have already collected it. this is my one trophy stopping me from all 400. what should I do?
  • albert-cortez - December 13, 2011 6:56 p.m.

There's this trophy siting on top of wonder city/tower but not on Either how do i get it?
  • clint-blake - December 13, 2011 6:36 p.m.

Fix your videos... they take too long to buffer.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - December 4, 2011 10:53 a.m.

Couldn't have done it without this. Thanks GR.
  • RearEchelon - November 29, 2011 10:36 p.m.

Just to let you know, you don't actually have to blow any of the mines on Industrial District trophy #28. There is a clear path through the puzzle.
  • bmdunca - November 29, 2011 5:03 p.m.

Alright, Im on last of ridlers shit. trophy 25, ridlle 5 and 6. Apparently they are in wonder tower. I cant figure out how to get back into wonder tower ? I went to the room where stranges goons surrounded me, but after that I cant remember where to go. ? Please if ya know fill me in, I've almost got this shit done.
  • RearEchelon - November 29, 2011 10:38 p.m.

To get back in wonder tower, you have to go through the Subway, then come up through the tower foundations and take the elevator in center of the room with all the joker goons (IIRC there was a comm jammer guy in this room0.
  • roccoJim187 - November 30, 2011 5:58 a.m.

Hi. I cant get back into the elevayor room after the tower exploded as the doorway is blocked!!! Any other idea's?
  • medic1098 - December 6, 2011 12:35 p.m.

I must have miss read you question If you asking how to get back to the elevator you have to go thought the collapse street via the subway or the intake center i thinks it,s called it the place where dr video placed and the bad showed up for the fight afterward. there is a manhole cover in the back of the room R2/X will open it.
  • medic1098 - December 2, 2011 2:03 p.m.

You have to back up in the elevator the same way you got there the first time. You have to use the decoder again also. You also have to come back out the same way at least that the only way I cane find I tried to fly off of the top but it keeps grappling hook back up.
  • roccoJim187 - November 29, 2011 10:19 a.m.

HELP!!!! I have 398/400 riddler trophies & I cannot find the last 2... (I think I bashed one of the 'green' guys before interrogating him)... I have followed your guide to re-check all trophy locations but I cant get into the elevator to climb Wonder tower... I have my last two demon heads in the tower. I need to find Riddler's location!!!! Please Help..FRUSTRATED.
  • buckykat11 - November 28, 2011 7:58 a.m.

Hey, for trophy #7 i found an easier way. Set explosives on the bottom three, then go up on the building roof opposite the top three. From there you can detonate the explosives and just crank out three batarangs to finish without worrying about timing.
  • matt-simons - December 21, 2011 12:34 a.m.

Thanks for that!! I couldn't get it done until I tried it this way.
  • borosilicate - November 27, 2011 3:03 p.m.

Can't seem to get back into the vents to get to trophy 18 in the steel mill. Where do I need to start?