• dark415night - August 31, 2009 6:28 p.m.

Yeah I guess it was the tree that clouded my mind with that first comment I left, I realized it was there sorry about that. Thanks
  • Icemangmc - August 31, 2009 9:26 p.m.

can sumone at least point me in the right direction for the mystery riddle I have 239 -240 ?
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 31, 2009 10:23 p.m.

Mystery riddle? Are you referring to the Spirit of Arkham?
  • The_Tingler - August 31, 2009 11:03 p.m.

The last Spirit of Arkham doesn't count as a riddle. You can have the 240 riddles done and not have the final Spirit of Arkham Chronicle. The way you can check what riddle you are missing is by going to the in-game Riddle page and pressing Left Trigger and Right Trigger. This goes through every area and you can see all the riddles you have left to do and where they are. Icemangmc, do this and then check on Gamesradar's page!
  • SushiFTW - August 31, 2009 11:29 p.m.

GET FREE XBOX LIVE CODES!!! AND MORE STUFF!!! JUST COPY AND PASTE AND BEGIN YOUR FUN http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1587978
  • spawny0908 - September 1, 2009 1:40 a.m.

anyone notice that Ghul's body disappears? it scared the shit outta me!!
  • ctjw - September 1, 2009 5:56 a.m.

I am having trouble getting to the CAVES - RIDDLER TROPHY #17 I have finished the game I just need this last trophy I just cant seem to find my way back the these islands
  • djchayan - September 1, 2009 9:52 p.m.

thanks guys!!
  • TheCatInTheHat - September 1, 2009 10:12 p.m.

Awesome. Thanks.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - September 2, 2009 2:59 a.m.

Clayface, and the final chronicle, are found in the same location as Penitentiary Riddle Solution #3. It's not a stone tablet, though... you have to scan something that was left behind by the "Spirit of Arkham".
  • pinoy131 - September 2, 2009 4:53 a.m.

STUCK!?!?! Great Game btw! aight just beat ivy. im trying to get to the lower level of the medical facility (like where the morgue is) but the elevator door is lock. and the if u use the vent and fall down the shaft the door down there is locked! how do i get in? i need to get trophies and riddles. is there another way in? any help!
  • Jordo141 - September 2, 2009 12:55 p.m.

Bah, missing 1 set of Joker Theeth in the Medical facility. Have everything else :(
  • SeriousC1980 - September 2, 2009 5:34 p.m.

sorry forgot to mention its the medicail facility i am stuck with.
  • nadrewod999 - September 2, 2009 8:50 p.m.

My favorite line was definitely the final lines with the Scarecrow before he went into Croc's territory and became the meal of the day (Straw a la Sewer): "What . . . ARE YOU? I've given you enough fear toxin to drive 10 men INSANE!!!!" Also, my favorite playable scene was where I slowly relieved Batman's founding moment, first losing the roof, then having the walls of the mansion turn into the sides of an alley, then hearing the gunshots and the final screams, followed by the transformation into a sad child who was helped out of depression by Gordon. Finally, my favorite scene is either the scene where we see Bane finally broken by the Batman's gadgets (or, to be more precise, his car, which he has rocket into Bane right after Bats replies to Bane's "I will break you, Batman!" with a "No, Bane, this time, I break YOU!", at which point he breaks away from Bane right as Bane is slammed into Gotham Bay by the Batmobile, or the game hack scene where, first, an announcement comes on saying "Did you catch the game last night?", at which point the game freezes, then they rework the opening sequence, replacing each guard with either a henchman or a supervillian, Joker with Batman, and Batman with Joker, as well as a few changes in the symbols and signs in the opening cinematic (this is on the way to Croc's lair, you WILL experience it, just listen for this announcement after you defeat the henchmen in the room with the rigged gargoyles (the initial playable room for anyone who bought the full game) and are in the room right before the elevators, so DON'T PANIC and reset the system because that "hack" is part of the game code, it WILL happen EVERY time you reach that scene, there is no way around it, then just select "Retry" from the screen that says "Use the middle stick to avoid Joker's bullet", and you will enter the final Scarecrow fight).
  • danieboy14 - September 3, 2009 2:58 a.m.

for**
  • becka - September 4, 2009 9:54 a.m.

@kulkviper are you talking about officer bolles (i probably got the spelling wrong, im too used to writing officer balls, since batman says his name and it sounds like he said balls) with his wide open green joker mouth?
  • iamusman3 - September 5, 2009 10:02 a.m.

Can some one give a more detailed step on how to obtain riddler trophy 11 in arkham north. The description stated is a bit confusing for me. Thanks =)
  • bretster - September 5, 2009 11:27 a.m.

i have almost everything, but i am missing one set of teeth in the mansion and cant find it anywere, any suggestions?
  • Waffles34 - September 6, 2009 4:07 p.m.

I missed the Chronicle in penitentiary #1 and i can't get back inside the room to get it any help?
  • Prowla1343 - September 6, 2009 6:51 p.m.

Anyone know how to get in the penitentiary after you beat the game i cant seem to find a way in since the big door with jokers face is locked.