• Tcollins2525 - September 30, 2012 11:16 a.m.

I am stuck on the mission where you have to find mr. Freeze by going to the coldest spot. The only thing I think is the right way to go is theres a garage door and some kind of electric box above it, and I shoot the remote electrical charge at it and the garage door opens just a little bit but not enough to crawl through. So I have no clue what to do or if that's even the right way, been stuck for two days!! Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • ZombiPineapple - October 1, 2012 8:17 a.m.

You do the slide kick to slide under the door.
  • jessicad - August 18, 2013 3:40 p.m.

You're on the right track. If the door doesn't give you enough space to crawl, what you need to do is slide under it the same way you did when you were inside the chimney of the steel mill near the beginning of the game.
  • xXLilxMafiaXx - October 12, 2012 4:53 a.m.

The 9-10 teeth for the connector tunnel from Arkham West to Arkham East are a available just before you fight Ivy. I've completed the game once but couldn't find the missing teeth I needed, as result I'm redoing game... Hope this helps xXLilxMafiaXx Xbox360
  • joseph-koppes - 5 hours, 58 minutes ago

The 9-10 teeth for what, your comment appears on every page.
  • joseph-koppes - 2 hours, 29 minutes ago

@: xXLilxMafiaXx Nvm; and for the Arkham East teeth 9-10, they appear right after u first talk to Ivy in the Botanical Gardens. In case anybody cares.
  • trex66 - October 31, 2012 10:30 a.m.

The map I have shows a 'cave' just above the Caves on the map. looks like it has an entrance next to the bat cave entrance by Intense Treatment. Goes to what looks like a cave opening out to face the Mansion? I googled BAA maps and most don't show this area? I finished the game but don't remember ever being in this area. I can see the opening from the roof of the Mansion but can't fly or shoot line that far. Any ideas what this is and how to get to it?
  • taylor-alexander-donley - December 15, 2012 6:39 a.m.

ok so i beat the game, all i need is to find the last spirt of arkham tablet, and i have no clue where it could be...or who it is.. can anyone help????
  • dave-alex-reyes-mercado - December 19, 2012 11:46 p.m.

pls help me out i dont know how to get a chronographic sequencer bu in fact i already have some of the gadgets.. every time i level up i always looking but still theres no such thig plss help me...
  • Frantz28 - July 19, 2013 10:15 a.m.

Any chance you figured out how to get the sequencer....or the explosion gel?
  • andy-allen - January 24, 2013 5:27 a.m.

I missing two riddler things in North Arkham. One is the far west where there is an alcove but no trophy (I may have collected it but its not there?!) and the other just SE of here next to the hut. Please help, driving me insane...
  • Phil0812 - August 31, 2013 7:42 p.m.

i have four by jokers funland, also another is a three part cahe where you have to hit three questions to get the trophy,the three are seperated by cages no way to hit all three within time limits that i can see. another involves hitting circles on walls and then hitting a spot without touching anything, still another involves the chimneys one is across two are on opposite smoke stacks ive got all the gadgets ive tried line walking etc. but get no where any ideas would help thanks fun game to play enjoy it alot.
  • lordico - January 29, 2014 2:15 a.m.

There seems to be a problem with the embedded text links, whenever you click on one, pops another page with the same content, instead of the desired one.