• ThePrivateDick - June 4, 2010 5:52 p.m.

I like stiff, clunky robot sex between two sentient beings with bad teeth and funny accents, so Heavy Rain really did it for me.
  • Silverstone - June 4, 2010 4:08 p.m.

I've noticed a slight change in the tides of GamesRadar.. You guys are getting more and more /b/, and that makes me a sad panda.
  • MetalDooley - June 4, 2010 4:01 p.m.

Funnily enough Rumble Roses was actually a pretty solid wrestling game.Probably the only game on the list that had decent gameplay as well as T&A Oh and wasn't there some trouble over The Guy Game?Think one of the girls was underage or something
  • Metroidhunter32 - June 4, 2010 3:46 p.m.

wow, just wow
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 4, 2010 3:30 p.m.

The Birdo Side-Boob is great, Chris Antista would get right on that. His love of Disney and Birdo is equal or greater than Matt's love of tights, Tingle and his tiny children.
  • Tomsta666 - June 4, 2010 3:03 p.m.

I think it's pretty sad that I own a couple of these games :( I'm not saying which ones so I can slip out of here with what little diginity I have left...
  • AnonymouZ - June 4, 2010 2:17 p.m.

hahahaha, i remember how i WON a leisure suit larry game from YOU GUYS. i guess NO ONE ELSE decided they were sleazy enough, and i was the only one who ASKED for it. oh the LULS. OT: these games look alright. DoA paradise is the only one i'm interested in "playing" tho... but... NO SIDEBOOB? you can say fuck and shit, but no sideboob? where are your INTERNET STANDARDS GR?
  • MrSegraves - June 4, 2010 1:57 p.m.

Morrigan in Dragon Age: Origins fills me with so much shame... Tons of side-boob, always dressed skimpily. Jeeze.
  • WhiteCoco - June 4, 2010 1:31 p.m.

I love PedoBear.
  • HawtKakez - June 4, 2010 12:20 p.m.

Here's an easy one. Rapelay, that's all I'm going to say. Never played it though but I believe why is because I already know how ashamed I would be playing it.
  • IsaacFenix - June 4, 2010 11:20 a.m.

Birdo looks like he/she/it is ready to shoot you in the face if you dare to look down.
  • Clovin64 - June 4, 2010 9:52 a.m.

I wish this was the first time that GamesRadar have associated Nintendo characters with smut, but no. Professor Oak looks angry at me. The shame!
  • Mexiflan - June 4, 2010 9:44 a.m.

Professor Oak looks at me like i'm some kind of sick pervert. Who is he to judge?!