1. Gilda dei Ladri di Venezia: Climb up to the rooftop over the guild’s main archway, just to the right of Antonio’s door, and look left.
2. San Giacomo di Rialto: Climb up onto the rooftop from the south face of the church; the Glyph is nestled in between the bell tower and the dome.
3. Ponte di Rialto: For this one, you’re going to have to swim. Paddle underneath the bridge and swim over to its east side; there’s a big spider waiting there for you.
4. Scuola Grande di San Marco: Climb up the south face of the Scuola (that’s the building to the north, not the one immediately to its east) and duck around behind the decorative arch at the south end of its roof.
Actually, that’s kind of hard to see, so you should probably hunt with Eagle Vision turned on.
Above: Much better
5. Torre Dell'Orologio: This one’s pretty easy, but it’s also easy to miss. Just climb up to the platform on the roof of the Torre, right over the clock. Be warned, though – like the Scuola Grande, this Glyph is almost impossible to see with the naked eye.
So look for it with Eagle Vision:
6. Campanile di San Marco: Just climb to the top of the tower and stop off at the little chamber on top. The pentagram on the floor is your Glyph.
7. San Pietro di Castello: Just clamber up the east side of the cathedral at the point shown on the map below; the Glyph is just underneath the eaves of the roof.
Next page: The puzzle solutions!
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.