• EzioAuditoreDaFirenze - December 28, 2009 9:59 p.m.

@maplesyrupg1 if you go on to the desktop you can look at 'the truth' where you can choose to play the videos or if youve missed a puzzle you can get that by goin to tyhe red eye icon and clicking on it does that make sense?
  • TXKingyyyy - December 29, 2009 4:23 a.m.

I was wondering what those little symbols were on clue 18, and then i remembered. They're part of one of the first languages on Earth. Its called Cuneiform, or however you spell it. It was used by Hamurabi and the early mesopotamians. Chalk one up for useless history information.
  • martyre - December 29, 2009 10:26 p.m.

I've been having loads of problems since my TV remote broke. The screen size can't change and so I don't get half of the screen, and most of the words and puzzles. Thanks for putting this up, it's great to able to tell what the clues are :)
  • firedance89 - December 30, 2009 1:07 a.m.

@japanman141: That should say ME not Me.ME is our rendering of a Sumerian word written in their cuneiform script(someones referred to it on these comments already). The word is usually translated as "Divine Tablets",although,in truth,no one can be sure what the ME's were,whether tablets or something more akin to computer-memory chips or discs(Zecharia Sitchin's words,not mine). They were objects small enough to be held in one hand,for it was told that Inanna/Ishtar,seeking to elevate her city,Uruk,to capital status,dishonestly obtained from Enki scores of the ME's that were encoded with the secrets of Supreme Lordship,Kingship,Priesthood and other aspects of a high civilization.Also,the evil Zu stole from Enlil's Duranki the Tablets of Destinies and the ME's which were encoded with the "Divine Formula". I think,basically,the "Pieces of Eden" referred to in the game may have been inspired by these mysterious ME's.Also,the Sumerians believed that there was an advanced civilization that came before them,where the God's ruled man,then there was a catastrophe(Noah's flood),and then man's self-rule came about,and thats supposedly what 2012 is all about,going back to God's rule.There are a lot of references in the game about "those who came before"I think the developers are trying to tell us something... Lastly,Sumeria obviously has a big influence on the storyline,as most Old Testament stories have been shown to be retellings of Sumerian stories,including Genesis,although the modern version is quite different to the original. I hope I answered that guys question and that I didn't bore you all too much! Peace and Love Owen
  • RussianSokol - December 31, 2009 6:38 a.m.

Well you guys forget to put one more glyph... the one you guys dont have is in Tuscany, Location: Torri Dei Salvucci (its two towers and if you climb in the middle of the front of this building then you will fund the glyph right between the two towers. (picture of the icon is like to towers well it looks like that place) *You can fund what glyphs you need by clicking Start (in game) then click Database. then Locations. and check every major city the top icon on the right will show the number of glyphs and below it the number of Assasins Tombs in that city!
  • lacedup - December 31, 2009 5:15 p.m.

I think the first puzzle in number 20 should read: 1) Rotate Ring 5 (should be linked to Ring 3) two notches to the left. 2)Rotate Ring 4 two notches to the left. 3) Rotate Ring 3 (should be linked to Ring 1) two notches to the right. 4) Rotate Ring 2 five notches to the right. 5) Rotate Ring 1 (should be linked to Ring 5) three notches to the left. ....i almost ripped my hair out trying to figure it out
  • kei009 - December 31, 2009 11 p.m.

ahhh it helps me a lot thanks but i have a big problems i dont know where to start finding the assasin's tomb and the seals to open something can u help me??? anyone....?????
  • kei009 - December 31, 2009 11:04 p.m.

/|_ / |_ / / / > ( > / / / / / / __/ \_____ /- | / /-\ / / / \--/ / / / / / / ( > / > / _| / __/ /_/ thanks alot for the cheat but i dont know where to start finding the seals can anyone of you help me p.s. i just copy this eagles somewhere here
  • Zueseides - January 1, 2010 4:27 a.m.

Completely agree with newbie1511
  • energymann - January 2, 2010 4:56 p.m.

Are you sure number 15 - 'the guardian' is right? You say... "Turn the third (and fourth) rings right twice, the fifth (and first)" But the fifth and the first aren't connected. Infact it's the fifth and second at that point which doesn't work... Any help ?
  • luke1306 - January 2, 2010 7:17 p.m.

awesome thanks dude this has really helped me thanks :)
  • luke1306 - January 2, 2010 7:21 p.m.

@ firedance89 hey i read ur comment and just want say WTF are u on about im totally confused dude!
  • luke1306 - January 2, 2010 7:23 p.m.

*want to say*
  • energymann - January 3, 2010 3:53 p.m.

kei009 - They are the assasins tombs. Find the view points in the area if you don't see them on your map. Hope this helps!
  • bigsavjoe - January 4, 2010 9:20 p.m.

why does the DNA segments skip from sequence 11 to 14? how can a person go back to rome after finishing the game?
  • Awesomesuperballs - January 5, 2010 1:19 a.m.

this guide really hepled me u are awesome
  • Tiddys2k - January 9, 2010 3:40 a.m.

@bigsavjoe - You can't go back to Rome and really why would you want to? there is nothing there. Also its skips because when Desmond is brought out of the animus late in the game the files 12 & 13 become corrupted. I believe these will be the DLC sections that will be added later as when Desmond is being told what happened in those years the bonfire of the vaticans is mentioned which is a rumoured DLC.
  • Tiddys2k - January 9, 2010 3:41 a.m.

oh lol I meant vanities not vaticans by the way
  • someneger - January 10, 2010 9:09 p.m.

What happens if I discovered the glyphs in a random order.... Still need the last glyph but so far my Truth Video is all messed up...
  • vanpoe - January 20, 2010 7:30 p.m.

This could be a dumb question but I had to skip over puzzle 9 because I didn't know the passcode, why is the passcode 312? What am I missing?