• IXTDaronTXI - January 2, 2010 2:37 a.m.

I finally beat assassin's creed 2 and i spent an entire night looking for the feathers and i can't find CR8. The platform is there as well as one of the planks but the plank the feather is supposed to be resting on is not there.
  • bigsavjoe - January 2, 2010 2:22 a.m.

in the dna, WHAT ARE THE UNOPENED SECTIONS OF THE SECRET LOCATION DNA SEGEMNT? IS IT FINDING THE SECRET AREAS WITH THE CASH BOXES?
  • Kaophoniq - December 30, 2009 5:49 p.m.

excellent guide, thx a lot
  • metroinuendo - December 28, 2009 8:23 p.m.

You sure thats them all? I have been through all of these like 4 times and can only find 99 feathers :(
  • AJSTGO - December 27, 2009 8:54 a.m.

Has anyone else encountered missing feather? I'm at 99/100, feathers 45/46 in Venice. I've went through this multiple times and I appear to be missing one in the Castello distretto.
  • LieutenantCipher - December 26, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Okay, as I've said before, just go to the DNA part of the pause menu and go through the different segments until you get to the one for feathers, then you can see all the feathers you've gotten in each city, and even narrow it down to the districts where you'll get to see how many feathers you're missing from each area, that should help weed out most of these comments.
  • alzahrani - December 26, 2009 10:51 p.m.

thanks for your help
  • fuzzynutz - December 24, 2009 12:59 a.m.

Ugh I went through all this and I cant find my last feather but by now I couldnt care less and im done wit this game haha
  • johngericc - December 23, 2009 2:15 a.m.

Ehmm never mind my last comment i figured it out.
  • johngericc - December 23, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Is there any way of finding out what region the feathers you have not collected are in. I have got 99 with your guides and do not have a clue where the other one is.
  • IMP - December 18, 2009 5:06 p.m.

Upgrade the well by talking to your architect, then jump down it. Those were the last two I found as well, took me forever. Good luck Icemann.
  • Icemann - December 17, 2009 11:43 p.m.

Ok i need a lil help here. All i need is two treasure chests to find. They are in the Villa supposedly in the house, I guess by The Room where Claudis is in, the Architectural room, but i cant find them what so ever! Ive looked inside and out with no success. Has anyone found them or know where i can find them? Thanks guys!!!
  • hulkingmanatee - December 13, 2009 6:04 p.m.

The sad thing is, I HAVE 3 LEFT!!!! I now must go through all of the areas where I thought I had the feather, because I couldn't find it... Venice first... :(
  • thadayazides - December 12, 2009 10:03 p.m.

hi all, can anyone answer this simple question: if there are two treasure chests right next to each other, will there also be two symbols on the map??? thanks in advance...
  • username101 - December 12, 2009 8:55 p.m.

is there any way to check what cities i have not collected all the feathers in?
  • NormalNorman - December 12, 2009 4:20 p.m.

Hi superjw701, your right, i only started this game a couple of days ago, and not right into it yet. i just wondered cos i couldn't find any reference to them or the theives. thanks man.
  • superjw701 - December 12, 2009 3:40 p.m.

NormalNorman, obviously you havent played that much. Eventually when you go up to them you will press "Y". They are all there to help you out, but if you are just messing around you can kill them.
  • NormalNorman - December 12, 2009 2:46 p.m.

great guide,can anyone tell me how to interact with the coutesans, and the theives are they to be interacted with,killed what and how.
  • Tomsta666 - December 10, 2009 4:55 p.m.

Another fine collect-em-up guide from tha 'radar!! Props fellas, this was a godsend ;)
  • IMP - December 9, 2009 2:09 a.m.

Aww crap, I didn't kick a guard when I was on the flying machine, does this mean I'm hooped for that trophy?