• aspiisd - June 26, 2012 7:44 a.m.

Awesome guide!
  • Lyco499 - June 30, 2011 4:14 a.m.

@Jimmydukes have you tried checking Menu > Database > The Truth and seeing if the puzzle is there to do? Once you've found a glyph and start the puzzle you can exit it and then go back to it at any time from the menu, the same way you can re play puzzles you have completed. So it probably registered you finding the glyph but kicked you off the puzzle randomly.
  • Lyco499 - June 30, 2011 4:07 a.m.

@Assassin21 I don't think think this counts really. I've never heard that the Assassin's Creed games are going to be a trilogy, but if that's true I don't think that Brotherhood and the upcoming Revelations would break that technically. There's Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations (I think thats what it's called) and then possibly more games with like titles but I think we'll get Assassin's Creed 3 at some point.
  • rattus86 - September 6, 2011 9:05 a.m.

@Lyco499 According to the developer diaries for Revelations, AC is a 'trilogy', or at least they're planning to continue making AC games to a point. Revelations is the last game planned with Ezio, so whatever they do next will have a new player char (at least in-animus) and will finally be AC3 instead of AC2: InsertDramaticSubtitleHere, lol. The developers mentioned that they only advance 'numbers' when they move to a new character; so Altair was AC1, Ezio is AC2, and whoever is the next char will carry AC3 for however many editions it takes to complete the storyline. The videos that explain it all are on youtube, iirc. The games do nothing but continue to get better and better so I'm more than happy to let them continue for as long as they want, hehe. Gotta keep getting my AC fix! lol
  • 06kieranbg - May 21, 2011 10:53 a.m.

AC brotherhood is teqnicly AC 2.5
  • 06kieranbg - May 21, 2011 10:49 a.m.

this games boring now i completed 100% of it, it just so boring walking around in the anomus with no treasure,flags,feathers or artifacts to collect and as for the clusters well they were easy to find and complete can someone please tell what i can do now!!!!!
  • kennydisalvo - April 1, 2011 10:39 p.m.

Whats up with the thing where u r running thru the stuff that looks like the virtual training freerunning course but when u go the right way and end up on top of a structure but it just ends there is no thing that explains anything FUCK
  • jimmydukes - January 25, 2011 11:20 p.m.

I was doing the Caserma di Alviano glyph and for some reason I got kicked back to the map and now the glyph opening is not there any more? Any suggestions?
  • shmaster - January 21, 2011 8:41 p.m.

im trying to get the artifacts but the leave animus option isnt there i finished the campaign missions does that apply to the leave animus options?
  • Ghostboy - January 21, 2011 6:15 a.m.

ACB wasn't no 3 that's still coming.
  • brettlund - January 4, 2011 9:46 a.m.

If you mean eagle vision then no for the most part it doesn't. However the footprints you see are just there to show you how to get back to the base. And by the way I intentionally waited out the timer and all it does is send you back in automatically, so don't worry about rushing back in.
  • Saluna168 - January 4, 2011 8:28 a.m.

Did anyone else switch to eagle vision as Desmond when you were finding the arifacts? At one point there is a trail of red footprints that lead from where you exit the main building to the assasins symbol in the very front of the mansion. Does it actually do anything?
  • CaptCOMMANDO - January 2, 2011 7:33 p.m.

Mikel did these right? Good Job Mikel, I've been using this guide a lot. Very helpful.
  • brettlund - December 31, 2010 6:23 a.m.

I found a better way of explaining the 8th glyph. The method explained here had me more confused then before. Anyway, The method I found helpful starts from the inside ring and moves out. If you move ring 1 one time to the left, ring 4 two times to the right, and ring 2 4 times to the left, you get the same result only faster and clearer.
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - December 28, 2010 11:05 p.m.

Thanks Mikel, I just got AC: Brotherhood for Christmas, and this really, really helps.
  • Assassin21 - December 28, 2010 8:23 a.m.

@ Xerxes667,That is not the reason because i have ps3 and there is a timer. You probably hit a glitch.
  • Assassin21 - December 28, 2010 8:17 a.m.

Do you guys think there will be a fourth Assassins creed? I heard it was a trilogy but they left a lot of loose ends.
  • Xerxes667 - December 25, 2010 8:52 a.m.

@GamesRadar How come when your running around the town w/ Desmond looking for the 2012 artifacts, there happens to be a timer? i gound all of them and there was no timer running... so... whats the deal? i did it on a PS3 and i noticed you're on a 360 so is that why? i doubt it.... also one the first Captcha... all in greek symbols! wtf?!!!
  • ecuebas14 - December 11, 2010 11:14 p.m.

CLUSTER 5 PUZZLE 3 isnt working whats goin on..........
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - December 1, 2010 7:34 p.m.

@stuartllewellyn: I don't think it's possible to leave the Animus once you've finished the story. If you just want the Achievement/Trophy, my advice is to start a new game and play for an hour or so until you're able to leave the Animus and find the artifacts.