• ertywerty - October 25, 2012 4:11 p.m.

Lol this would be so hard to explain if someone didn't know the story... I can see someone starting at revelations and being like wtf who is this old guy Ezio this game sucks.
  • Sinsational - October 25, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Thanks for making this article. I had always thought Daniel Cross was an Assassin, I'm glad that was cleared up. And I figured the Lucy being a spy thing after Desmond killed her. It was the simplest answer.
  • Pwnz0r3d - October 25, 2012 8:07 p.m.

Holy Shit, I had no idea Lucy was a Templar agent. I mean, I always had an idea, but yeah, I never got the DLC. But then how come her funeral is described in a somewhat sad (even if it was fleeting) tone in Revelations?
  • KniL - October 25, 2012 8:17 p.m.

Subject 16 in Brotherhood "The Truth" says "She's not who you think she is ..."
  • rayoisyou1 - October 25, 2012 10:04 p.m.

I gotta say, after Assassins Creed 2, I did so much research that I was able to see most of what came in Revelations. This story is actually so precise, you can go into real history and end up predicting the events or at least the real world references. This game is so much more than a story of fiction and a game. It's an essay on how every human should live!
  • winner2 - October 26, 2012 8:53 a.m.

I would never have guessed about Lucy until Desmond killed her. I wish Desmond would have known so he could kill her with a vengeance.
  • Craza - October 26, 2012 12:04 p.m.

You know, playing through the series, I barely comprehended what the hell was going on. But now reading it, it is actually a pretty awesome story. I especially love the Adam and Eve part and the Apple of Eden. It's a great take on a biblical/religious classic and everything fits so well together when I can see it presented like this. It's just a shame I couldn't wrap my head around it while playing through it.
  • Darkhawk - October 26, 2012 10:10 p.m.

A millenIUM. Singular. Jeeze.
  • CitizenWolfie - October 29, 2012 10:43 a.m.

Thanks for writing this article. As a couple of others have pointed out, the story has gotten so convoluted and mixed up that I was having trouble following it by the time I finished Revelations. I'd missed out on AC1 and totally forgotten what became of Desmond at the end of ACR so it was good to have it all there in order. I've got high hopes for AC3. Especially wishing they will bring back the Animus glitches from AC2 and Brotherhood. Really missed those in Revelations as I hated those FPS style sections.
  • archnite - November 5, 2012 7:55 p.m.

I skipped Revelations entirely so this helped a lot, and I wouldn't way its all that convoluted, they've yet to revealate the La Li Lu Le Lo.
  • FierceVoltage - November 3, 2012 9:17 p.m.

Wait what happened to Subject 16? I thought he did kill himself?
  • xFlash_Point - December 20, 2012 4:04 p.m.

I understood pretty well when I was playing it.. but it was while the next one was out, I'd have trouble remembering what exactly happened in the last ones. Especially the first one, so this helps. I was still mind blown over Lucy being a spy.. but she was always kinda giving that vibe. And it was at the end, when Juno said flat out, 'one of you is a spy,' or something like that.. and when Desmond killed her, it made sense.. but I wasn't really ever clear on it. 'So .. she was the spy then?' I just thought it was so ironic that I started AC3 yesterday.. and when it said 'December 21, 2012,' apocalypse stuff, I almost couldn't control my laughter. Irony~! I came here searching for 'Why does Juno keep randomly showing up in AC3?' Lol.