• marcos-perera-izquierdo - January 7, 2012 3:15 p.m.

This is pretty awesome... but why didn't you put the Swamp Palace dungeon as a forest island and the Thieve's Lair as the plains swamp? These combined lands are missing and I think the dungeons fit really well... Besides, your work is The Awesomeness Itself, the cards fit perfectly the enemies in the game, and you can choose many different decks to made!!!
  • hamman7 - August 3, 2011 8:39 p.m.

Ham if i could get the download for this set on mse i coud just draw packs and make a deck of these for my school gaming period, could i have the set download
  • therawski - July 20, 2011 11:19 p.m.

This is awesome. When I was growing up we got banned from playing Magic at the public library because it was juju witchcraft. so we never went to the library ever again
  • KREATIVEassassin - July 19, 2011 7:54 p.m.

World rule does not apply.
  • SuperEgg - July 18, 2011 5:01 a.m.

Dark World Creature!? is that effect "World rule"!? TOO USELESS!!!!!!
  • Otacon92 - July 15, 2011 1:37 p.m.

Can you put a download link for the zelda'deck?
  • KREATIVEassassin - July 15, 2011 12:18 p.m.

Here you are, sir. The AuthorityFigure version of Plains! http://ka.richtaur.com/plains2.jpg
  • AuthorityFigure - July 15, 2011 8:27 a.m.

I'd like to see the edge of that tree cropped out of the 'Plains' land card. Otherwise, the effort involved is commendable.
  • Spybreak8 - July 15, 2011 1:10 a.m.

Total geek cred here, wow.
  • NeoTechni - July 14, 2011 8:01 p.m.

http://www.mediafire.com/?53mnnb24uyoxdcn Uploaded the LttP, AoL and LoZ card sets as a single file, like gamesradar should have done.
  • malechite - July 14, 2011 1:44 p.m.

I would also be interested in a PDF for each "set" for easy download and print!
  • Laxi - July 14, 2011 11:16 a.m.

I registered to gamesradar just to compliment on the marvellous piece of videogame awesomeness! One question though, is it possible to download all the cards in a one file, or do I have to go through them all and download them individually? I'm thinking of making a couple of ALttP decks just because the cards are so awesome :)
  • KREATIVEassassin - July 13, 2011 11:53 p.m.

I'm surprised people are actually reading the flavor text. Thanks, guys!
  • DeathbyFira - July 13, 2011 10:11 p.m.

THANK YOU i so need just cuz i love zelda lol
  • OneToBoner - July 13, 2011 8:34 p.m.

Fantastic!
  • GuinnessGamer3 - July 13, 2011 4:36 p.m.

i always love these, great job guys! Makes me think about playing the actually trading card game rather htne just on xbla
  • waffman11 - July 13, 2011 4:14 p.m.

Want. So much. Unfortunately, even if I were to have these cards I would be playing against myself anyway. My local shop moved a few years ago so nobody plays at a regular spot near me anymore. Damned small city, big enough to have a nice shop but small enough for the entire tabletop gaming community to hinge on the life of that shop. ReCAPTCHA: theyEx Kabinette indeed, they have broken up with their cabinets
  • y2sky2003 - July 13, 2011 3 p.m.

While I think you missed some flavor elements, the use of Planar Chaos card frames with the "Dark World" supertype, as well as its mechanic overall, is superb.
  • Zeos - July 13, 2011 2:55 p.m.

Yeah even though I never got into Magic I would loooovw to have each and every one of those.
  • Arix - July 13, 2011 11:23 a.m.

There are a lot of things wrong with these, but for the sheer effort put in, you deserve kudos.