We Recommend

• Swedish_Chef - June 7, 2013 8:23 a.m.

You forgot Gabe Newell coming down from the heavens causing the entire Internet to applaud, showing off the SteamBox which as it turns out is better than both the Xbox One and PS4 combined causing the Internet to cheer in joy and then proceeding to hold up 3 fingers, announcing the Black box which will contain Left 4 Dead 3, Portal 3, Team Fortress 3 and finally Half Life 3 all of which will run on their new engine and will be launch titles for the SteamBox causing the Internet to blow their load. He will then proceed to tell people that they hope it will be worth the wait before rising back up into the heavens, steam sales and magic dust from his glorious beard following him. ...What do you mean I'm being delusional?!
  • JDMcSmith - June 8, 2013 10:37 a.m.

I registered to to tell you OMGLOLZ.
  • MouseKlok - June 7, 2013 6:45 a.m.

An excellent article filled with classic GamesRadar flair. It is stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this site. Great job, guys.
  • Rub3z - June 7, 2013 12:19 a.m.

No predictions for Valve revealing HL3? What if it actually happened? What if Valve just set up a booth right next to a showroom during one of the big MS or Sony pressers and just aired a video reveal, right there, to see if anyone would notice? Or they just straight up have some guy with a small monitor standing outside the convention center, playing the reveal footage on a loop from his laptop. That'd be hilarious.
  • BladedFalcon - June 7, 2013 7:18 a.m.

Seriously... let it go. I know it's painful, but it's time to move on my friend :P
  • Rub3z - June 7, 2013 12:16 p.m.

***sniffle*** You're a good friend, Falcon. Letting go is so hard but you know what's best for me. ***cue dramatic single tear rolling down cheek*** :P
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - June 7, 2013 9:33 a.m.

We'd all love for that to happen, but I think at this point we've pretty much just given up hope. Like, it's not even fun to think about anymore D:
  • archnite - June 7, 2013 10:14 a.m.

Half Life 3 does't need E3. It will be announced on a new day to be added between Saturday and Sunday. Valves is currently working on changing the Earth's position in the solar system so that our concept of "years" is maintained.
  • dlam - June 7, 2013 12:25 a.m.

omg ^ give Eightboll812 admin "boll" vs "ball" hmmmm -_-
  • LordZarlon - June 6, 2013 7:45 p.m.

You know, I remember when I felt nothing but excitement for the next generation of consoles but after the introduction of forced DRM, features I don't want and pricing schemes that are insulting I simply feel jaded. I do actually look forward to the new games and franchises that will appear in the coming years but I simply hate all of the hoops we have to jump through now because of escalating game budgets and piracy.
  • PatHan-bHai - June 7, 2013 12:14 p.m.

People turn to piracy because of ridiculous pricing -_-
  • PatHan-bHai - June 8, 2013 10:10 a.m.

People who DO play pirated games still buy the games if they like...........not all pirates are greedy mud flaps ;) And also, not all gamers are rich or middle-income earners who can spend easily on games.......
  • PatHan-bHai - June 9, 2013 10:35 a.m.

It is a common thing that happens. . I agree that the used games market shouldn't be attacked but I think it's inevitable that the market will flop by itself later on, what with all these DRM and Download-Only games cropping up.
  • Fireninjastar - June 6, 2013 7:03 p.m.

100. "Microsoft will announce Rare's new Banjo-Kazooie game, but are unaware that nobody is gonna buy a DVR just to play it." No predictions for what SEGA is up to? aww...
  • archnite - June 7, 2013 10:16 a.m.

"The entire staff at Rare announces a new title for every game they have ever made all on one disc. Then drops the mic and walks off the stage."
  • Fireninjastar - June 7, 2013 10:35 a.m.

YES PLEASE
  • PlainLikeVanilla - June 6, 2013 6:56 p.m.

#12 3DS 3XL?