• gutlessVADER - July 30, 2009 9:37 p.m.

dude i found this hilarious (28th)
  • mertor3190 - July 30, 2009 9:05 p.m.

Rescue missions never really work out well. Its what makes them entertaining
  • Selectedpayload - July 30, 2009 8:20 p.m.

how about the survivors on Dead Rising. Particularly the achievement for having 8 people and/or 8 females to follow you. The survivor AI is poor so it almost always goes down the pan.
  • CombatCat120 - July 30, 2009 7:40 p.m.

Dammit,GR. I was planning to play Bioshock. There's no reason for that anymore, I guess since u completely ruined the whole game for me.But gr8 article anyway.LOLED at the Resident Evil mission
  • boxmeizter - July 30, 2009 6:16 p.m.

shouldn't it be some spoiler alert thing in the start of the text? thanks alot GR for fu**ing up bioshock for me
  • monojono - July 30, 2009 6:14 p.m.

@nadrewod999 This article is about people attempting to rescue hostages and failing. A prisoner managing to kill himself doesnt really fit the bill. Think before your next rant. p.s In real life, shooting guns out of peoples hands doesnt work.
  • AMayer - July 30, 2009 5:45 p.m.

This article gave me gas.
  • The_Tingler - July 30, 2009 3:33 p.m.

I don't think the Bioshock ones actually exist in the game, do they? Isn't it all a ruse to make you sympathise with Atlas?
  • killerwhalen - July 30, 2009 3:32 p.m.

Lol, "I steal from my church collection plate!", great stuff. recaptcha: karen behaving
  • TRAVthe3RD - July 30, 2009 3:03 p.m.

lol i totally rejected the african villagers to save my buds :P Captcha: not first :(
  • nadrewod999 - July 30, 2009 2:47 p.m.

Sorry, I meant "Disastrously botched hostage situation". After all, the bathysphere might just be a case of a guy who really likes fireworks and getting what he wants in any way possible. Capthca: Cornell juice
  • nadrewod999 - July 30, 2009 2:44 p.m.

WHERE IS CALL OF DUTY 4??????????? Am I the ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS how a SQUAD of TRAINED (wasn't it the British form of Marine?) couldn't shoot a GUY'S PISTOL out of his hand when the guy IS THEIR ONLY LEAD and is threatening TO FREAKING COMMIT SUICIDE? And if that wasn't enough, his suicide directly caused the launching of ICBM with NUCLEAR WARHEADS, WITH THEIR TARGET BEING THE ENTIRE FREAKING EAST COAST of the FREAKING US OF FREAKING A! If that wasn't qualified enough to make the list, but a random exploding bathysphere was, SOMEONE HERE NEEDS TO RELEARN what "HOSTAGE SITUATION" REALLY FUCKING MEANS! P.S. Yes, I know that Caps means Yelling. Capthca: threat; deborah
  • foxhound - July 30, 2009 2:40 p.m.

just send in those 4 lunatics from shi no numa in world at war for every rescue mission theres not many problems for nutters and an magic ox full of guns cant solve
  • DarkMatter032 - July 30, 2009 2:36 p.m.

Earthworm Jim!!! FTW!!!