• Seabread - May 25, 2010 3:41 p.m.

Why have GR bothered to post so many obvious hacks? what, you think it's coincidence that the same two guys keep finding random shit happening in the game? they've just replaced one NPC's character model with another to slightly amusing effect. It might have been considered funny but for their grating accents and blatently forced laughter.
  • Wolverine08 - May 25, 2010 3:29 p.m.

Gotta love that gunslinger dog, funniest article I've read on this site. Now I'm gonna hunt for flying deer!
  • spongejerk89 - May 25, 2010 3:25 p.m.

Oh god, I laughed so hard.
  • rockstarsean - May 25, 2010 3:17 p.m.

Is there any way to activate then or is it just old school pot luck?
  • maxcogert - May 25, 2010 2:59 p.m.

I really really want this game now
  • db1331 - May 25, 2010 2:23 p.m.

@Palitroke I dunno. Most of them look like models just got the wrong skins, like the flying people and cougar man.
  • grizzly311 - May 25, 2010 2:21 p.m.

too funny...makes me almost want to pick this game up
  • morbiusdog - May 25, 2010 2:17 p.m.

I havent seen any of these in game yet but when i first played poker in the Armadillo saloon, the guy i was playing against started out as a poorly rendered blur and over the course of 5 games he gradually came into focus. It was like he evolved from a 3d megadrive character to PS3 quality via N64,PS1 & PS2 graphics.Very strange!. Personally,I would of shot and skinned Cougar-man & Donkey-woman just to see what was left behind!
  • Palitroke - May 25, 2010 2:13 p.m.

They are all hilarious! Most of them look very intentional more than just glitches...I men they had to have made a donkey woman and cougar man and flying people for them to look like that....they don't appear "accidental"
  • Matt Cundy - May 25, 2010 2:11 p.m.

@db1331 Thanks bro.
  • Jalygtra - May 25, 2010 2:09 p.m.

Cougar man was epic, so was the donkey lady
  • BodyDamage - May 25, 2010 2 p.m.

man, the flying people and the cougar man are horrifying. if you saw either of those in real life...sheesh.
  • mgkyo666 - May 25, 2010 1:57 p.m.

These are hilarious!
  • db1331 - May 25, 2010 1:53 p.m.

Ok when I saw a Matt Cundy article that promised something funny I expected it to be full of fail, but this was actually really good. I think they should make donkey woman into official DLC. Also, the cougar man would scare the shit out of me. I'm not sure I could play anymore after I had that thing chasing me. I can't believe Rockstar would release such a buggy game. It's like they did zero testing.
  • Pirazha - May 25, 2010 1:46 p.m.

The only glitch I had so far was where I wanted to take cover and bumped at the wall and went flying in the air and then died because I fell to the ground. But the donkey-lady ist awesome!
  • CARDYKEV - May 25, 2010 1:36 p.m.

The REAL wild west
  • AlmightyFuzz - May 25, 2010 1:21 p.m.

Oh my god these are amazing! They almost seem intentional too, which wouldn't surprise me too much considering this comes from Rockstar :P
  • minimaxi - May 25, 2010 1:19 p.m.

I hope rockstar doesnt patch these glitches :D
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - May 25, 2010 1:14 p.m.

I don't think B.Buttercup would be happy