• tacoman38 - May 25, 2010 8:32 p.m.

@seabread that does seem pretty likely for a bunch of them. Funny, but they do seem like character model switches. the wagon one is real though. It can be quite annoying as you go into town and all you hear is the wagon bouncing. hard to drive too.
  • chunko97 - May 25, 2010 8:24 p.m.

Now I want this game even more.
  • Justin40_4 - May 25, 2010 8:13 p.m.

the glitches ive seen so far are a deer driving a train, and when it was doin a set up for a mission some dude was sittin on the guys lap. funny shit, good game.
  • michaelmcc827 - May 25, 2010 7:54 p.m.

Fantastic...I lol'd hard.
  • Spybreak8 - May 25, 2010 7:39 p.m.

Oh and I really wish I had a video camera recording or a capture system because I was in Armadillo and a horse and a wagon just shot up into the air in an arc towards me and I actually ducked in real life it was so close lol.
  • Spybreak8 - May 25, 2010 7:33 p.m.

oh my, tears in eyes, ribs hurt, face numb, please stop lol. I love the men flapping their wings and oh that last one, she's prob really good in the sack if you know what I mean!
  • CandiedJester - May 25, 2010 7:10 p.m.

HAHAHAHHAHA. The flying people, the donkey woman and the couger man were freaking awesome. I haven't laughed this hard in a long while. I needed the pick-me-up too. Thanks guys <3
  • Imgema - May 25, 2010 6:55 p.m.

Man, this game has some serious (and funny) glitches! The flying men seem more like an "easter egg" than a glitch. The Donkey woman freaked me out. Horror games developers should take notice. This is scarier than most recent "scary" games, lol.
  • bluscorp - May 25, 2010 6:44 p.m.

Hahahaha "don't you dare touch her, she is the love of my life" LOLOLOLOLOLhahahahahahahahaha. Gotta love Rockstar.
  • Setre - May 25, 2010 6:37 p.m.

I want a cougar man as a pet! Wonder what would have happened had they skinned him.
  • soccerclownking - May 25, 2010 6:27 p.m.

roflcopter is in the air. that was hilarious
  • lovinmyps3 - May 25, 2010 6:18 p.m.

Donkey-woman and cougar-man had me laughing so hard!! XD
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - May 25, 2010 5:45 p.m.

If these glitches are wrong, I don't want to play right. Here are two I've discovered in my own game: http://yfrog.com/eah8tj http://yfrog.com/0f89125364j http://yfrog.com/75xvcj
  • batman5273 - May 25, 2010 5:33 p.m.

Unbelievably Funny!! my favs are the gunslinger dog, donkey lady and the cougar man. please dont patch these! I can't believe he shot Rudolph!
  • Evil_AppleJuice - May 25, 2010 5:06 p.m.

Ive been playing since it came out and am almost done, and i've noticed more glitches have been happening as i get further. I'm figuring its just an overload of data since The more I unlock and achieve the worse it gets. I dunno. The best I've had was this woman who was like a mannequin when i rescued her, and i delivered her to her husband who looked the exact same. Everyone else was detailed except these two.
  • AA95mp - May 25, 2010 4:42 p.m.

i'm surprised there is no skinning here with the amount of time spent talking about it on tdar uk.
  • apleasantguy - May 25, 2010 4:38 p.m.

The timing with the man saying "you should've seen it Sheriff" on the Amish lowrider video was utterly hilarious.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - May 25, 2010 4:29 p.m.

you had to release this article today didn't you. i've been playing red dead redemption constantly since may 18. id really like to try these hilarious glitches but ill be too busy playing modnation racers all day.
  • garnsr - May 25, 2010 4:02 p.m.

All I've seen so far is a man on a horse on a roof. I wonder if everyone will get something, there seem to be a lot of bugs in the game.
  • Conman93 - May 25, 2010 3:51 p.m.

Fantastic! These are insane!!