• Faustinator - December 9, 2013 1:05 p.m.

Graphics, graphics, graphics. Is that all the kids seem to be bothered about these days?
  • Timstertimster - December 9, 2013 1:18 p.m.

It's sad but true. The marketing reps bulky everyone into thinking that its all about looking prettier. Nobody talk about gameplay these days because kids today font think for themselves anymore.
  • Timstertimster - December 9, 2013 1:18 p.m.

I fucking hate my stupid ass iPhone autocorrect. It should be called autopervert.
  • db1331 - December 9, 2013 12:54 p.m.

Skyrim on the new consoles would be pointless. They still couldn't match what a 3-4 year old PC could put out, even if they could get mods. If you want to play this "ULTIMATE" version of Skyrim, get a PC. That's what it's there for. I'm pretty sure the legendary edition of the game with all the DLC was just on sale for $20 the other day. I spent less than $200 more than an Xbone would have cost me to upgrade my PC, and I can play it like this at 60fps. Stop wishing for things that are readily available. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177431049
  • chavbuster1 - December 9, 2013 8:47 p.m.

I've always wanted to get a gaming pc, but i know id ony play it for skyrim as my friends are all on consoles. Did you make your own gaming pc for like $700 that can run skyrim w high end mods?
  • db1331 - December 10, 2013 5:11 a.m.

I spent just under $700, and got 3 free games with my graphics card (Around a $100 value). I just bought the core components, and put them into my PC I built 4 years ago. So I got to reuse my case, power supply, and drives. It's worth it even if all you use it for is Bethesda games, like Skyrim or Fallout. I understand wanting to play with your friends though. Luckily all my friends are on PC :-)
  • chavbuster1 - December 10, 2013 6:03 a.m.

Sweet, thanks for tha info ;D
  • Redeater - December 9, 2013 12:49 p.m.

Tomb Raider, Bulletstorm and Metro: Last Light........easily all among my top 10-15 Xbox games. Also, what the hell is up with Lara's face? I loved the original model because it had this whole Jennifer Lawrence "natural beauty" look to it. This one looks like someone's 15 year old got a little to carried away with the makeup box. I'm all in favor of a re-release it means they can fund a sequel, but I'm going to have BIG problems if they feel they have to give her the Perfect Dark makeover and DOA her tits.
  • Manguy17 - December 9, 2013 11:59 a.m.

I would probably prefer a next gen morrowind or oblivion. Unless skyrim would be graphically superior to the game on pc at max settings, or at least on par with a pack of mods to pretty it up.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - December 9, 2013 11:56 a.m.

Bayonetta at a consistent 60fps
  • Drekner - December 9, 2013 11:43 a.m.

Dark Souls 2 more than any of these. I don't understand why they chose to only make current gen versions because it'll be one of the only reasons I even turn on my xbox360 for. I'm hoping greatly they make a next gen version too at some point. That being said I do agree with most of this list, too.
  • jamie-krukowski - February 14, 2014 5:56 a.m.

This. Dark Souls 2 (and the fact I enjoy a lot of the last gen games I've still got) was really the only reason I kept my 360. A Dark Souls 2 port for the Xbox One would be incredible, hell I'd take a Dark Souls remake if it'd knock down the framerate drops in Blightown and generally sharpen up the edges a bit.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - December 9, 2013 10:44 a.m.

No Henry, you cant comment about wanting a Super Mario Galaxy HD remake. How about just every single current gen game, next gen is here, stop making games for current gen you dunces, even if your lazily port it, just do it, current gen needs to die so we can progress in next gen.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - December 9, 2013 10:52 a.m.

Every current gen game that's coming out during the next gen's start I mean.
  • Mounce - December 9, 2013 10:41 a.m.

Dark Souls 1 and 2. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 and 2. Red Dead Redemption had another in mind, lost it in thought.
  • Timstertimster - December 9, 2013 1:21 p.m.

You must be a hummingbird. Or a fruit fly.
  • Mounce - December 9, 2013 1:37 p.m.

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HUMM-.... A Hummer? A Vehicle?
  • FoxdenRacing - December 9, 2013 8:45 a.m.

I'm all for a next-gen Bulletstorm. A bit rough around the edges, but a ton of fun while it lasted! Hopefully EA doesn't insist Epic ruin it with microtrans, its 'buy gear with creativity points' setup is extremely ripe for pay-to-win abuse.
  • cyco687 - December 9, 2013 9:17 a.m.

I think I'd prefer the sequel that the end set us up for, but a next gen port to hold me over would be pretty nice.
  • FoxdenRacing - December 9, 2013 10:33 a.m.

Sequel, Remake, I'm not picky.