• federico-astica - December 10, 2014 4:13 p.m.

I would LOVE to play Ni No Kuni in 1080p. I would pay full price for that.
  • j1965 - December 20, 2014 10:46 a.m.

Awesome jrpg I think it looks great already!
  • HolyCripesOnToast - December 10, 2014 2:51 p.m.

South Park? Yeah that one's going to look so much better on a next gen console... Or Sony and Microsoft could just go for backwards compatibility and reward players for their loyalty and custom.
  • peter-hoogeveen - December 11, 2014 1:46 a.m.

This, exactly. How the HELL does south park benefit from being a PS4 game? It will look and play EXACTLY the same as PS3... And +1 on backwards compatibility.
  • jr-atkinson - December 10, 2014 2:45 p.m.

It would be funny if they remade really old gen games, such as black, twisted metal, hell throw a dam spyro in there
  • Mewmew34 - September 9, 2014 2:15 p.m.

Why do games from the previous generation of consoles need remakes for the new ones? Can't they already be played on the new consoles? I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One. No money, and not really that interested in either one in general, so I don't know. But, it would be pretty stupid of both companies to not allow games from the previous generation to be played on these new ones, so I'm guessing they can be. So, why do any games need to be remade for a system they can already be played on? I really do not get this at all.
  • jr-atkinson - December 10, 2014 2:43 p.m.

they don't allow it because they still make money off previous gen and the remade games can contain countless new things plus looking beautiful
  • Alex Blake - September 9, 2014 10:12 a.m.

I didn't pose them to be having sex, they, err, fell like that.
  • KinkyMong - September 8, 2014 5:13 a.m.

No. Just no to all of this. Don't encourage publishers to churn out overpriced quick remakes of games that only came out recently instead of making actual next-gen games! There's already enough pointless remakes like the Sleeping Dogs one coming out.
  • sephex - September 8, 2014 5:08 a.m.

I don't know why these particular titles enjoy attention over others.
  • Galaxy010 - September 8, 2014 4:32 a.m.

I disagree with most of this list, but do agree with the Darksiders pack. Great games, and I would love to experience them again. Also, a Witcher 1 + Witcher 2 pack would be amazing, although that's probably not gonna happen.
  • talleyXIV - September 7, 2014 7:11 p.m.

Yes imagine those slick South Park graphics in slightly better resolution! Who actually wants this or "needs" it?
  • alex-roy-bristol - September 7, 2014 1:31 p.m.

Yeeeess Bulletstooorm!!! :D I fucking LOVE that game! Just a shame Aliens Colonial Marines sold 'much' better... :'c
  • Jasp - September 7, 2014 9:38 a.m.

Definitely Skirim, they dont have to even do it themselves. They could give to some other small upcoming studio to do on their behalf. That way they can crack on with making hopefully Fallout 4. re-released in 1080p with perhaps some new armours and weapons. Some other small touches here and there... I would buy it, so would most of my friends.
  • JesterGamez - September 7, 2014 6:40 a.m.

An uncharted collection would be great! I'd also like to see a new gen FFVII
  • Doctor_Pancakes - September 6, 2014 8:48 p.m.

I want Ni No Kuni on the Wii U. It would be a perfect fit.
  • GOD - September 6, 2014 6:01 p.m.

Dark Souls 2 and Uncharted Trilogy and Dark Souls 2. Cloud save transfers for Dark Souls 2 from PS3 to PS4 would make it an instant pre-order.
  • brickman409 - September 6, 2014 4:45 p.m.

I disagree with everything on this list. I'm sick of seeing remakes of games that just came out a few years ago. And there is really no benefit in remaking games that have a hand drawn art style like Southpark and Ni no Kuni.
  • Psylockerules - September 6, 2014 1:59 p.m.

god yes streetfighter!! id buy that in a heartbeat have bought it on ps3 twice and i would jump on a ps4 if it was aailable also mass effect trilogy id say with the option of having all ME2 squadmates in 3
  • Tokar - September 6, 2014 12:39 p.m.

No to so many of these. I don't want companies spending resources doing remakes when they could be making great new next generation games. If a game would be remade, it needs to be for two reasons: it is a stellar AAA title and it came out late in the last gen cycle. Or, it is a HD compilation, like with the Halo series. The only ones I can think of that would be worthwhile would be Dark Souls 2 and an Uncharted compilation to prep us for Uncharted 4.