• GamesRadarCollanderCooper - December 9, 2013 11:56 a.m.

Bayonetta at a consistent 60fps
  • Drekner - December 9, 2013 11:43 a.m.

Dark Souls 2 more than any of these. I don't understand why they chose to only make current gen versions because it'll be one of the only reasons I even turn on my xbox360 for. I'm hoping greatly they make a next gen version too at some point. That being said I do agree with most of this list, too.
  • jamie-krukowski - February 14, 2014 5:56 a.m.

This. Dark Souls 2 (and the fact I enjoy a lot of the last gen games I've still got) was really the only reason I kept my 360. A Dark Souls 2 port for the Xbox One would be incredible, hell I'd take a Dark Souls remake if it'd knock down the framerate drops in Blightown and generally sharpen up the edges a bit.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - December 9, 2013 10:44 a.m.

No Henry, you cant comment about wanting a Super Mario Galaxy HD remake. How about just every single current gen game, next gen is here, stop making games for current gen you dunces, even if your lazily port it, just do it, current gen needs to die so we can progress in next gen.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - December 9, 2013 10:52 a.m.

Every current gen game that's coming out during the next gen's start I mean.
  • Mounce - December 9, 2013 10:41 a.m.

Dark Souls 1 and 2. Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 and 2. Red Dead Redemption had another in mind, lost it in thought.
  • Timstertimster - December 9, 2013 1:21 p.m.

You must be a hummingbird. Or a fruit fly.
  • Mounce - December 9, 2013 1:37 p.m.

WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HUMM-.... A Hummer? A Vehicle?
  • FoxdenRacing - December 9, 2013 8:45 a.m.

I'm all for a next-gen Bulletstorm. A bit rough around the edges, but a ton of fun while it lasted! Hopefully EA doesn't insist Epic ruin it with microtrans, its 'buy gear with creativity points' setup is extremely ripe for pay-to-win abuse.
  • cyco687 - December 9, 2013 9:17 a.m.

I think I'd prefer the sequel that the end set us up for, but a next gen port to hold me over would be pretty nice.
  • FoxdenRacing - December 9, 2013 10:33 a.m.

Sequel, Remake, I'm not picky.
  • BladedFalcon - December 9, 2013 8:03 a.m.

"Unless something goes horribly wrong in development, CLOS2 will be the last great current-gen game." I take huge issue with this statement. I mean, agree that it looks like it'll be a great game, but after it, a month later comes Dark Souls II, which is also current gen only so far... You implying that won't be great, Mr. Hartup? :P
  • GR_AndyHartup - December 9, 2013 8:23 a.m.

You know, I was convinced that Dark Souls 2 was next-gen. Hmm. Will change it for now and hope I haven't broken some kind of embargo by suggesting DS2 is coming to next-gen... Which it definitely should.
  • BladedFalcon - December 9, 2013 8:37 a.m.

Considering I've been following DS2's progress almost obsessively, I can say with confidence that the game has always been planned and announced only for current gen consoles and PC. Of course, they COULD be working on next gen versions, but so far there has been no announcement of that happening.
  • g1rldraco7 - December 9, 2013 7:53 a.m.

ALRIGHT I admit it!!! I did move dead bodies in Skyrim to make it look like they're having sex and one time I made a whole room of them look like an orgy!!!! Next Gen Skyrim would be mind blowing and I hope maybe Bulletstorm 2 would be a next-gen title, Bulletstorm is a masterpiece of swearing and gore that I love in one package, plus Steven Blum and Jennifer Hale are in it :3 Ultra Street Fighter 4 would do much better as a next-gen title since it's just common sense.
  • Balaska - December 9, 2013 8:10 a.m.

Next Gen Skyrim has been out a while. It's called the PC Version :D
  • Eightboll812 - December 9, 2013 3:02 p.m.

The problem is that they would either have to put in substantial work or license a bunch of the user mods. A simple frame rate upgrade and support for their own HD textures would still be crappy compared to a modded Skyrim on PC.
  • musashi1596 - December 9, 2013 7:32 a.m.

To be honest I'd settle for getting The Witcher 2 on the PS3, never mind the PS4. Not being an Xbox owner I tried to play it on the PC, but unlike the first title, it felt distinctly like it was meant for consoles and I had a hard time working with it.
  • Shigeruken - December 9, 2013 8:38 a.m.

Huh. I really felt like the Witcher 2 was built with the PC in mind, twitchy combat which relies heavily on speed and precision as well as strategy, inventory management etc. But then again I am primarily a PC gamer. Remember you can plug in a controller to get the same experience as a console! The game has great controller support.
  • Sinosaur - December 9, 2013 12:45 p.m.

Witcher 2 streamlined some things, but that's not making it with consoles in mind, that's just fixing things that didn't work as well as you might want. As a transitioning console gamer I never actually thought to try plugging a controller in for Witcher 2.