Topics

Japan

• mbavalo - November 12, 2012 11:23 a.m.

Yeeeees!!! Someone actually grows the balls to tell the world how stupid soccer games are!
  • blissdom - September 25, 2013 1:52 a.m.

I think American "football" are a lot more more stupid, look at what happen to the players about a few years after they retire. Why would people deliberately jeopardize their health, well-being, and shorten their lifespans like that?
  • Enaksan - November 12, 2012 10:59 a.m.

I live in the UK and i still have no idea why people watch soccer......
  • The_Tingler - November 12, 2012 8:57 a.m.

"Super short levels in handheld games" I'd say this one was just good design rather than a cultural thing. The whole point of handheld gaming is that you can pick up and play instantly for a bus ride or whatever, and the iPhone market (which both Nintendo and Sony want a piece of) entirely comprises those games. Which is American.
  • RajXenoeph - November 12, 2012 8:28 a.m.

Rofl troll win.... well played GR, well played.
  • Edias - November 12, 2012 8:15 a.m.

Most sports are little more than ping pong. It's all about the back and forth and that gets pretty old. They need to either get more creative with sports or to add more teams into each game. That said; the japanese are pretty awesome. Almost wish I'd been born in Japan. I'd honestly think about moving there if learning the language and kanji didn't seem like such a pain.
  • BottleBank - November 12, 2012 8:03 a.m.

What was the point of the "soccer" slide anyway? Other than blatant trolling? Pretty lame, GR.
  • brickman409 - November 12, 2012 12:26 p.m.

I think they were making more fun of American's view on soccer than soccer itself
  • Kyo - November 12, 2012 6:57 a.m.

If you admit soccer is boring then how can you still claim to like any sports? I've always looked at hardcore sports fans and thought "... Why?" "why go crazy for a team that doesn't care about you?" "why fight or even kill to protect their reputation when again, they don't care." "why get obsessed over a bunch of sweaty guys playing with a ball or a puck?" "WHY!?" ..... "competition" Really? lol K then.
  • Darkhawk - November 12, 2012 7:46 a.m.

says the guy posting on an online forum for digital avatar-obsessed nerds.
  • mbavalo - November 12, 2012 11:17 a.m.

I bet you are so proud of yourself right now for not making sense
  • EdDeRs1 - November 12, 2012 6:19 a.m.

i still hate Capcom for dropping online play in Monster Hunter on the 3DS and none being on the PSP, as i live in what is effective suburbia in the UK i cant find ANYONE who has a portable gaming console like the PSP or 3DS let alone a copy of Monster Hunter, so FUCK YOU CAPCOM!!!!! (im still getting the next Monster Hunter though...)
  • santaglause - November 12, 2012 5:09 a.m.

AMERICANS ARE JUST SILLY, PLAN SILLY
  • mbavalo - November 12, 2012 11:32 a.m.

I am not American but I will side with them here.. soccer is plain dumb.. why do people worship men kicking around a leather/rubber sphere? Seriously?
  • yuri-myszkowski - November 12, 2012 4:58 a.m.

Im American (Brazilian), and I know that football (and not this soccer shit) is the most popular sport in the whole world, so u, Us Citizen, dont fuck with the rest of the America, coz u dont represent an entire Continent.
  • SentientSquidMachine - November 12, 2012 4:33 a.m.

Why do people like watching Baseball? I just don't understand.
  • wheresmymonkey - November 12, 2012 1:37 a.m.

Why don't YOU enjoy watching Soccer? Its a damn site more exciting than Baseball. And American football. pfft. pussy's version of rugby.
  • SentientSquidMachine - November 12, 2012 4:36 a.m.

Agreed. I'd like to see the US take a stab at Aussie-Rules.
  • EdDeRs1 - November 12, 2012 6:25 a.m.

i say let them get broken in two by the All Blacks first then give them Aussie-Rules to deal with, punny Americans...
  • winner2 - November 12, 2012 10:54 a.m.

I'm no genius or anything, but I strongly suspect you've been successfully trolled.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - November 12, 2012 9:55 a.m.

As an American, let me say that I don't like watching American football, or soccer or baseball or hockey or any of that boring crap. Playing a sport is one thing, but why watch sports? Laziness?