We Recommend

• URMOMISMYguitarHER0 - December 18, 2008 10:53 p.m.

I wish that they would make sequels for games like Q*bert. i just wanna say that it was my favorite playstation game of all time
  • RebornKusabi - December 18, 2008 9:28 p.m.

I would seriously shit chickens if they announced an Advent Rising sequel! I was on of the 100 people that actually bought that game and I actually really liked it. I would also love a Dino Crisis 4(3 if you wanna be anal about it), Shenmue 3 and Psi-Ops 2. Sin was also a good game that would have been slightly more successful IF it would have been released on consoles... to bad none of them at the time could run that game >_> If it was released now, it just might actually sell more then it did back then.
  • MacGyver1138 - December 18, 2008 6:58 p.m.

I was thinking the same thing as sixboxes. I remember Advent Rising being hyped up as a trilogy (or at least multiple games) and then hearing about the shutdown of the prize they were offering. I thought it would make the list. It's too bad that some of these sequels will never happen, but I must say good riddance to others. I do hope Bungie gives us some form of closure on the Chiefs' fate, though. Even if it's by way of explaining it in a game where you don't play as Master Chief, I want to know where they were going with that.
  • LordRevan111 - December 18, 2008 6:14 p.m.

One could also argue that the Knights of the Old republic series could be up there. Yes, the Old Republic is coming out, but its an MMO, based 300 years after KOTOR 2. I dont think its going to have the closure we want
  • sixboxes - December 18, 2008 5:41 p.m.

And Advent Rising? The hype behind that game was so ridiculous, and it failed so spectacularly, they couldn't even make good on the million dollar sweepstakes they were offering. And until I see something more substantial than a video of Pey'J snorting a fly, I'm going to maintain that Beyond Good & Evil belongs on this list.
  • XSgtShootemupX - December 18, 2008 4:12 p.m.

First (thought i'd never do that.) Althought not a proper sequel, im sure that Shenmue online is "Not dead."