• Link555 - May 1, 2010 3:57 p.m.

great article
  • jesusfrk15 - May 1, 2010 5:33 p.m.

there is a hell of a lot of mario cameos in orcarina of time
  • oryandymackie - May 1, 2010 6 p.m.

I always wondered that was going on with that whole GTA - Driv3r thing...God, the graphics in that game (Driv3r) were bad. Shudder.
  • Spartan523 - May 1, 2010 6:59 p.m.

what about "uncle Mario" from Assassains Creed 2??
  • popo999 - May 1, 2010 8:18 p.m.

Good timing on this article. I JUST noticed that Lucca from Chrono Trigger actually has a cameo in Xenogears for PSX. In the first village.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - May 1, 2010 10:03 p.m.

Unfortunately, Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 included a shamless amount of plain stupid "cameos", namely Mametchi (she's a Tamagotchi... -_-)
  • reveffect - May 2, 2010 2:28 a.m.

and here i was thinking that i was the only one who got the driver reference in gta 3 because i had played driver 2 before and i was all like oh my god wasnt tanner in driver.
  • twinkletitsMcGee - May 2, 2010 3:45 a.m.

45 was a bit of a stretch
  • jakery22 - May 2, 2010 11:57 a.m.

Didn't Xmen origins also have a cameo of the cake from portal? You also got a trophy for it too i think. :P.
  • bloodyshadow - May 2, 2010 10:42 p.m.

Awesome article. A lot of these I didn't know about. Obviously, there were a SHIT load excluded, but you know them all and did it on purpose so... why bother mentioning them. Good shit, though.
  • Lilikka - May 3, 2010 3:01 p.m.

You forgot another cameo that appears in Xenogears! Lucca from Chrono Trigger shows up to teach Fei about using save points: http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xeno/xg/screens/xg-25.jpg
  • Clovin64 - May 3, 2010 4:52 p.m.

Holy crap! Those Little Big Planet cameos are the cutest things ever! Look at little sackboy Sephy! He's god damn adorable! I just want to give him a big giant cuddle! Okay, I'm getting too excited now.
  • ViolentLee - May 3, 2010 7:54 p.m.

Boo! You guys totally missed the scene in the legendary Sega CD game, Hideo Kojima's Snatcher, where characters are dressed like several Konami stars in a club. Sparkster, the Contra guys, and many others were chilling out. I'd also include some of the Tony Hawk series' cameos, even if they weren't so game-related: Darth Maul, Spider-Man, and Jango Fett.
  • Cyberninja - May 3, 2010 11:15 p.m.

how long until they make a sack cloud/
  • Wizrai - May 4, 2010 12:09 a.m.

@Clovin64 I agree, I couldn't resist to buy some of them!! @_@
  • leprechaun - May 6, 2010 4:16 a.m.

The only way i would wear that Scorpio costume is if i had a his weird snake hand shit to go with it, the fire breathing skull thing would be a bonus (if your into that sort of thing). Or if some one agreed to fight me in in a public place with a Sub Zero costume. Yea I know that doesn't sound to intelligent but it's bad ass[you know it's true] and it would also be funny as shit. (again, if your into that sort of thing) Peace
  • DesROWRoku - May 6, 2010 10:18 p.m.

Hahaha, EPIC!!!
  • AuthorityFigure - May 12, 2010 2:25 p.m.

Congrats on an awesome article. Very thorough and interesting.
  • REDman171 - November 28, 2010 5:02 p.m.

cool