• JNewman - April 27, 2010 5:36 p.m.

Fantastic article, really got me brainstorming. @MaynardJ - totally with you there on both posts. I'd add Heavy Rain there. It'd be interesting to listen to that creative process and judge for yourself if the devs are being pretentious. Throw GTAIV in there, too. How many lawsuits did they have to get around in their creation of NYC? I'm sure there would be good stories from goofy New Yorkers, stuff they couldn't put in the game... And I'd add audio commentaries inside Street Fighter IV, too. I mean, there's so much behind-the-scenes development stuff already floating around the internet, why not just put it in the game? Hopefully they'll add commentaries to MvC3? Please?
  • lovinmyps3 - April 27, 2010 5:48 p.m.

Metal Gear. The series was supposedly going to stop at 2, then at 4. Now Rising is on the way. Love to hear Kojima's thinking though.
  • GwaR - April 27, 2010 7:01 p.m.

Props for shoving Daikatana in there, but you forgot to mention Okami. No GR list of must haves is complete without mention of Okami.
  • thecakeisapie - April 27, 2010 8:16 p.m.

Indigo Prophecy. I wanna know what people were thinking when the plot started going batshit crazy
  • ThePrivateDick - April 27, 2010 8:52 p.m.

I'd like to see a commentary for each Metal Gear Solid game, and just what the hell Kojima was on when he wrote them.
  • therawski - April 27, 2010 9:44 p.m.

In the not too distant future, somewhere in time and space...
  • Cyberninja - April 27, 2010 10:34 p.m.

i would say pokemon so they could say who had the idea.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - April 28, 2010 12:49 a.m.

MW2 so maybe it can start making some sense to me.
  • philipshaw - April 28, 2010 1:23 p.m.

Great article and I loved the in game commentary in the orange box.I would like to have a commentary on Heavy Rain so David Cage could explain all the different actions you could chose in each scene of the game