We Recommend

• Annihilator820 - October 4, 2012 4:27 p.m.

No, Bulletstorm was the "Negaverse" version of Metroid.
  • jcollins1121 - October 4, 2012 5:19 p.m.

As a COD fan I would love to see him help out on a future COD title so the series could have a really big change in it. Really I think he could help any franchise but I COD needs a kick in the butt so there is a real change in the game.
  • bamit11 - October 4, 2012 5:25 p.m.

He should join Fergussen (Hope I spelt it right)on Bioshock Infinite.
  • NOGIRLSIWANNAJETPACK - October 4, 2012 6:09 p.m.

I would like to see him work at bethesda
  • ohlookabetakey - October 4, 2012 6:19 p.m.

Metro? But there is a new one coming out why would he need to work on that? For all we know the new one might fix any of the problems the first one had. And stay away from metroid, far far away.
  • StrayGator - October 4, 2012 6:43 p.m.

Epic Pinball HD
  • DeliciousPie - October 4, 2012 6:55 p.m.

He can get his grubby hands all over the other games, except for maybe Metro. But stay the FUCK away from my Metroid. Bitch.
  • supermage65 - October 4, 2012 7:31 p.m.

A new Crash Bandicoot is welcome, but if he even gets NEAR Metroid I'll flip the fuck out
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 4, 2012 7:59 p.m.

I'm sorry but Other M was way better than most of the crap he has made... seriously wtf? Gears 3's epic DOM moment doesn't make the game good...(the best thing that series has going for it was its Madworld trailer) if you like running, hiding and endlessly shooting in(I'll give you this) pretty back grounds go for it but I'm going to stick to the awesomeness of Metroid. The Gameplay in its worst entree is better than a cover shooters... STAY AWAY from my Metroid Cliff.
  • Hig1134 - October 5, 2012 8:10 a.m.

Agree...the last thing Metroid needs is Cliffy B. shagging it up.
  • ranivus - October 4, 2012 8:21 p.m.

WarZ or even ArmA series would just be the tits Hell any zombie FPS for that matter. I really want to enjoy zombie fps games (Dead Island, Left 4 Dead, etc) but it always feels like somethings missing.
  • Strawhat - October 5, 2012 4:50 a.m.

I loled so hard at the Crash Bandicoot segment and I do agree Resi would be better with him. But seriously, he needs to stay away from Metroid. Also, why did you call Other M not even too good, when you gave it a 7, which means good? I understand that Other M's probably a weaker entry for Metroid, but aside from some awkward dialogue it's still a fun to play and to watch.
  • RedOutlive. - October 5, 2012 7:27 a.m.

Hmm.. nope thank you. This guy is one of the most overrated big names of the industry. His company has achieved some great things, like pushing People Can Fly into making a terrible FPS.
  • jackthemenace - October 5, 2012 7:28 a.m.

If Bulletstorm was a Metroid game, I REALLY need to start playing more Metroid games.
  • Squirrel - October 5, 2012 11:03 a.m.

Cliffy B on Metroid would certainly be interesting, and I'd welcome him to lead a team like Retro. But I loathe the popular hate hurled towards Other M with the comment "but it wasn’t great. Or even good, for that matter." This site gave it a good score!!
  • Crimmy - October 8, 2012 7:32 p.m.

I agree. It wasn't the best (and the story, jeez) but it was still a good game that still felt like Metroid to me.
  • ChristopherDalley - October 5, 2012 11:10 a.m.

His?
  • azureguy - October 5, 2012 3:14 p.m.

I'd love to see Red Faction back even without Cliff. Armageddon was still a good game, just not the same genre as its predecessor - that's what killed it, nothing else. Guerrilla was a GTA-like game (although a small one) with destruction, people loved that formula. Armageddon, on the other hand, didn't have this formula, so people didn't care. But Cliff and Resident Evil, very very yes.
  • oryanbelt - October 5, 2012 4:31 p.m.

Sledgehammer bayonet? How about Sledgehammer Chainsaw. I have no idea how it would work but it needs to happen