Topics

3DS circle pad

• Ravenbom - December 13, 2011 5:41 p.m.

I really wouldn't hold out for a redesign, first party Nintendo games have never been dual analog and never needed to be. Metroid Prime needed dual analog and that didn't even have it, it had a stupid lock on system, even more stupid once the Wii Metroid Prime came out. In the future, if they want dual analog and a touch screen, they're going to make it for the Wii U.
  • slimjim441 - December 13, 2011 11:21 p.m.

Wow, that was a lot of contradictions there buddy.
  • taokaka - December 13, 2011 5:12 p.m.

The reason this makes me sad has nothing to do with the fact that it should of been in the 3ds from the start but this proves that touch screen controls are all but dead on this system which is stupid seeing as it's a touch screen device. It's sad because all the touchscreen has been used for is stuff like an extra button or an inventory, where the ds had games controllable entirely with the touch screen. I don't want to see every game return back to that way but a few would be nice and so would a TWEWY 2. But I've gone off on a bit of a rant so I'll stop.
  • nomis - December 13, 2011 3:16 p.m.

wack sauce
  • Psylockerules - December 13, 2011 3:07 p.m.

waiting for the redesign and still even with mario land/kart im not interested in any games. maybe a pokemon
  • slimjim441 - December 13, 2011 2:33 p.m.

I'd rather wait for a redesign, but at the same time, I don't want to lose all my Street Pass sh*t. I'm a sucker for the hats and I really don't want to have to start over. Plus, I'll lose my Ambassador stuff too. But that add-on is so huge. I don't even wear obscenely tight pants and I still have to stand up to take my 3DS out of my pocket...
  • losthero15 - December 13, 2011 3:48 p.m.

cant you just save that data on the sd card?
  • slimjim441 - December 13, 2011 9:11 p.m.

can you?
  • Linktoreality - December 13, 2011 9:53 p.m.

No worries- you can transfer your stuff up to five times, and it moves everything from your street pass stuff to your downloaded stuff, including your ambassador status. That's what I did when I gave my fiance my first 3DS and bought the sweet Zelda bundle 3DS.
  • slimjim441 - December 13, 2011 11:19 p.m.

Oh sweet. Awesome, I'm totally holding out then for the redesign.
  • talleyXIV - December 14, 2011 1:03 p.m.

You would rather wait a couple of months than rather buy the $20 extension... when you already have a 3DS? That makes no sense.
  • slimjim441 - December 14, 2011 5:33 p.m.

I'll obviously be trading in my old one before I get the new one. I'm sure Gamestop will offer some 50% trade-in bonus when you put your prematurely obsolete 3DS towards a new one.
  • Cyberninja - December 13, 2011 2:33 p.m.

honesty i don't see why people think that an accessory will eventually be built into the system for a few reasons. one its optionally for the all the games its compatible with, two not a single first party game has been said to use it yet, three you can only get it at one place in the us so that's shows its not a big deal and four Nintendo has stated multiple times that they aren't redesigning the 3ds.
  • wingsdjy - December 13, 2011 2:19 p.m.

So....is black the only option? What about people who bought the Blue 3DS?
  • slimjim441 - December 13, 2011 2:34 p.m.

Ikr?
  • ZhugeLiang - December 13, 2011 12:55 p.m.

To *descend*, slide the circle pad up.
  • Hobojedi - December 13, 2011 12:54 p.m.

If it weren't for those free games given for being an ambassador, I'd be a little angry.
  • comaqi - December 13, 2011 12:52 p.m.

can Nintendo fuck themselves any harder?
  • Aretelio - December 13, 2011 12:51 p.m.

This is quite possibly the most retarded peripheral I have ever seen in my 31 years of life. 'GG' Nintendo.
  • Scrotie McBoogerballs - December 13, 2011 1:35 p.m.

31 years old and still using the word "retarded?" Not a very bright 31 year old, are we, muffin?