• adam-willday - January 20, 2013 7:31 a.m.

Brilliant article. I look forward to seeing it for myself. Thanks Ryan.
  • Cutter9792 - January 19, 2013 7:11 a.m.

Yeah, she's not bouncing around ancient ruins and flattening T-Rexes with her enormous boobies, but this is still another, far creepier kind of sexualization.
  • Boomer360 - December 14, 2012 12:39 p.m.

Like how long could the game be?I really want the experience to be a long one when I play it :D
  • Boomer360 - December 14, 2012 12:19 p.m.

A must have for the collection :D
  • LastSon76 - December 10, 2012 6:10 p.m.

Dear GamesRadar - the new layout is awesome - and THANK YOU for FINALLY fixing the page to work on Chrome. :D
  • RiversCroft - December 7, 2012 4:41 p.m.

Are there any spiders in the game? (arachnophobia ruined the whole Tomb Raider Underworld experience for me)
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 7, 2012 9:10 p.m.

I don't recall any spiders. Those things freak the crap out of me.
  • Falkon - December 6, 2012 1:19 a.m.

Hey there was no mention of the music, sound, voice acting, etc. Can ya say anything about that? Also, how are the cinematics handled? Are they in game, or CGI? Finally, which system were you playing on?
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 7, 2012 9:09 p.m.

Hi Falkon! SO. All of the above were fantastic. The cinematics, at least all of them that I saw, were in-game, no CGI. I played on Xbox 360. The game handles amazingly well, everything I saw in the first three hours impressed me a great deal. I went in expecting a pure Uncharted clone and left feeling like Tomb Raider was actually quite different in a variety of great ways!
  • Vincent Wolf - December 5, 2012 11:20 p.m.

Get it into your thick heads, there's NOTHING immature about clevage shots.
  • tyrone-henry - December 4, 2012 6:26 p.m.

My Questions: are there any other variations of the choke hold apart from using the pickaxe to choke the baddie? Are there any other cool silent assasinations such as this?
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 4, 2012 7:54 p.m.

I think the only silent kill animations I saw mostly involved Lara choking people to death with the pick axe.
  • tyrone-henry - December 4, 2012 6:24 p.m.

So, you can choke baddies to death :D, sounds fun, are there any other variations of the choke hold apart from using the pickaxe to choke the baddie? Are there any other cool silent assasinations such as this?
  • gdstudly - December 4, 2012 1:01 p.m.

Great Article. The game looks really great. One question from me though. How is the loading? Are there loading screens scattered throughout, or does it constantly stream like Uncharted? If there is loading, does it hurt the immersion factor at all?
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 4, 2012 4:29 p.m.

Hrm, I don't recall any overly long loading screens or anything. I think, for the most part, they occur while cut-scenes play.
  • alex-roy-bristol - December 4, 2012 10:24 a.m.

And, what will this game be rated? I mean, I assumed M, but, is there any gore? Also, does the gore detract from the sense of fear and maturity if it is in the game? One more question, if you don't mind. ;D Is there any supernatural sheit going on, because there always was in the other 999bazillion Tomb Raider games, or, would telling me this spoil something/everything? Great articles guys, I am always really glad to see a new update on this website, even if it's a sports game review, I still read it just for the background on gaming and the sense of humor and human...ness(?) that y'all always put into your articles. Thanks again m8s!
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - December 4, 2012 10:51 a.m.

Ohhhhh there's definitely gore. I didn't come across anything supernatural, per se, but there's certainly a ton of mystery and superstition about the island. It doesn't detract from the game at all--in fact, it reinforces it. Everything feels very believable and grounded in reality. I had an excellent experience in those first three hours, can't wait to see more. Hope that helps!
  • winner2 - December 4, 2012 10:14 a.m.

Looks pretty cool to me, I think this might be a pre order.
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 4, 2012 9:30 a.m.

I'm looking forward to this one.
  • Barnsley Pal - December 4, 2012 9:09 a.m.

The game sounds cool, but the frequent use of QTEs don't fill me with much excitement.