We Recommend

• Rampage911 - January 1, 2009 7:36 a.m.

old days of pokemon in the evening, this takes me back.
  • key0blade - January 1, 2009 3:06 p.m.

Alot's changed over the ages
  • Xplosive59 - January 1, 2009 3:29 p.m.

@ NYFanatic i completely agree with u cause whenever the writer had anything to say about ps3 it was like "Ps3 sucks" seriously it doesnt im not a fanboy but it has great games such as MGS4 and resistance 2 and some great ones coming out next year and all Xbox 360 has is tons of money which is used to buy everyone out ........... and Nintendo have uh 3 year old girls and people that could die any second
  • JosephCh - January 1, 2009 6:29 p.m.

OMG IT'S SONICTHEHEDGEHOG HE'S SO FAST AND COOL AND AWESOME AND FAST CAN I HAVE ONE MOOOMMYYYY?!?! *grumble*
  • NelosAngelos - January 1, 2009 6:51 p.m.

Ah the N64...hours I spent on Mario and Super Smash Bros. And Body Harvest, holy shit that's a blast from the past.
  • bron1417 - January 1, 2009 6:56 p.m.

man how times have changed.
  • iluvmyDS - January 1, 2009 7:33 p.m.

Wow I can't believe it still. I'm seen so much happen to gaming in my 18 years on this planet.
  • Defguru7777 - January 2, 2009 4:34 a.m.

What a Long Strange Trip it's Been
  • Shellghost - January 2, 2009 8:54 a.m.

with the MGS part, personaly im glad that things never changed because to me MGS1 was the best game in the series. @NYFanatic in 10 years we will probly have contact lenses that project the gaming world directly into your eyes (AHHH! The pain!!!)
  • dinnerdog - January 2, 2009 11:35 a.m.

Yes graphics have come a long way but, if anything, games are far less inventive. Technological restrictions demand games designers and programmers to innovate in other areas; polished HD graphics tend to mask the fact you're playing a unoriginal, rehahsed version of something else. Take GTA for example; the game structure is basically the same the original top-down version, and in my eyes, in no less enjoyable than the current iteration. Just prettier and online. If Rockstar want to rehash something though, I'd give a new version of Body Harvest my total support!
  • zeero - January 2, 2009 3:26 p.m.

maaan the MGS brings back memories!
  • animeman - January 2, 2009 4:54 p.m.

in another 10 years maby we will acually have the technology to be put in the game.
  • TractorBoy21 - January 2, 2009 10:06 p.m.

I don't mean to be a huge prat, cos in all honesty, i loved the article, but doesn't the iPod touch count as a handheld?
  • Mackster-901 - January 4, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Playstations have always been the best apart frm sega megadrive(which was legendary) but i agree dat da ps3 cost 2 much and if it was cheaper it will again b the best console out at da mo
  • Mola123 - January 4, 2009 7:49 p.m.

I totally agree with Wizrai, a lot of the gamers have gotten worse. I have a 360, but i still like the PS3. (but i think most of us are in agreement...untill Madworld, the wii will not have a good hardcore game)
  • ebikes6 - January 5, 2009 2:21 a.m.

whos ever heard of body harvest
  • first-riot - January 5, 2009 11:50 p.m.

i cant believe that all those games was the best back then.
  • brickman409 - March 17, 2009 3:09 a.m.

compare 88 to 98