• Spartan523 - October 21, 2009 11:03 p.m.

i never had an xbox before the 360, or a play station...or a wii...
  • Soulhunter - October 21, 2009 10:51 p.m.

I think they did the whole article just to put Okami onto another list:p either way it's a good game and I should buy it... when I have time...
  • Sabtos - October 21, 2009 10:50 p.m.

Don't blame me for Okami, Beyond Good and Evil, and Psychonauts, I bought them all when they came out. However I did not enjoy Psychonauts as much as most that have played it. A lot of these games are also already on my list to play, just haven't gotten around to it nor have I the systems for some of them. I also plan to buy GTA Chinatown for PSP.
  • Commiesalami9 - October 21, 2009 10:48 p.m.

well i did my duty and bought GTA chinatown wars. but after seeing okami again i'm going to go out and buy okami for ps2 and look around for metal arms
  • JoeMasturbaby - October 21, 2009 10:44 p.m.

FYI people: Okami is on here because you suck.
  • DirkSteele1 - October 21, 2009 10:42 p.m.

Anyone who owned a Dreamcast and did not buy Jet Set Radio must have been a fool. One of my all time favourite games...So much so, that I also purchased JSRF for the XBOX. As for Okami...OK GamesRadar you win. I will go buy a copy for the Wii to see what you have been banging on about for the last goodness knows how many years.
  • skyguy343 - October 21, 2009 10:31 p.m.

hmmm, no ico/SotC?
  • Yeager1122 - October 21, 2009 10:27 p.m.

I got okami thanks to you guys it was great!:)Thanks!
  • Hurricrane - October 21, 2009 10:25 p.m.

no offense guys, but these kinds of features are WAY overdone... but it's comprehensive to say the least
  • Metroidhunter32 - October 21, 2009 10:16 p.m.

It took me forever to give into your badgering and get Okami. But when I did I would have hit myself with a hammer for not getting it sooner, if that wouldn't keep me from playing on.
  • JohnRabbit - October 21, 2009 9:59 p.m.

Metal Storm! Great choice Mikel; I thought I was the only person on this planet that had ever heard of that game, let alone even played it.
  • gangjute8 - October 21, 2009 9:57 p.m.

Got Okami, and I'm planning on getting the DS version when it comes out in Japan. My favorite PS2/Wii game ever.
  • waynski1457 - October 21, 2009 9:49 p.m.

This makes me sad. There are just so many absolutely great games here. Hell, this list could actually have been a "Best Games of All Time" list, and not many people would have batted an eye.
  • GamerTagsSuck - October 21, 2009 9:27 p.m.

I bought Okami TWICE. That game was the BEST GAME EVER (for the Wii/Ps2).
  • CatrParrot - October 21, 2009 9:26 p.m.

Didn't Ubisoft start giving out copies of Beyond Good & Evil for free at some point?
  • Dexsus - October 21, 2009 9:23 p.m.

I bought Thief:DS for my xbox back in the day, thought it was bloody awesome. Didn't know it bombed though, seems a shame as its still a great game even today.
  • thundercatswithdrawl - October 21, 2009 9:21 p.m.

the two that really stand out 4 me are metal arms and theif thoes are the games i would play all the time but sadly i never beat metal arms =(
  • CreeplyTuna - October 21, 2009 9:19 p.m.

how did i know okami would be one here
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - October 21, 2009 9:17 p.m.

I remember Metal Arms, such a fun game that I, of course, never owned but loved so.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - October 21, 2009 9:12 p.m.

The Last Express! That game is beautiful.