• isaacthejust - October 23, 2009 10:19 p.m.

Guess I should be flattered...
  • speedyrel - October 23, 2009 10:57 p.m.

Just to let you guys know, the link to this page via email is wrong. instead of www.(watever) its prev.(watever) and asks for a username and password.
  • i8luigi - October 24, 2009 2:30 a.m.

I remember playing: Psychonauts: amazing game, Tim Schafer is a genius Metal Arms: An awesomely creatibve title, it's a shame it sold so poorly Okami: Amazing. It is an absolute crime that this didn't sell, and one of the greatest travesties of gaming Space Station Silicon Valley: I have vague memories of playing this with my friend on his N64. I also have vague memories of being addicted to it.
  • Kaz993 - October 24, 2009 7:44 p.m.

I loved Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.
  • Kaz993 - October 24, 2009 7:51 p.m.

THE NEVERHOOD!
  • WraithPlayer - October 24, 2009 9:13 p.m.

Oddworld 2 and Beyond Good and Evil were both incredible! lookin forward to Beyond G&W 2 and hopefully they'll bring out an oddworld 3
  • defiantroyroy - October 25, 2009 5:23 a.m.

mmm shenmue 2, I just had to finish it, possibly the most boring game I've ever played.
  • AuthorityFigure - October 25, 2009 12:19 p.m.

Why GTA:CW tanked? I.think you're over-thinking it, Gamesradar. The real reason I say is because it was TOP-VIEW. No one wants to play GTA from above anymore. Rockstar got over confident.
  • Dawlish - October 25, 2009 6:37 p.m.

I had metal gears was awsome though it glitched when I bought a shot gun
  • BiscuitGangsta - October 25, 2009 6:40 p.m.

Oddworld was probably the first fps I played on the xbox. And I loved every second of playing it, truly a classic for the ages.
  • gmilf71 - October 26, 2009 8:15 a.m.

AH man poor okami. and I though that jet grind radio and psychonauts were good too.
  • Oxfordcomma4 - October 27, 2009 9:09 p.m.

Oh god.. i loved (actually love) metal arms. almost seven years later, i still play it regularly. only good thing on my bro's wii
  • jimmdogg - October 28, 2009 3:03 p.m.

Great article. You didn't overlook anything. Appove.
  • cosker - October 28, 2009 3:37 p.m.

ive played them all and think there all mint
  • ilike2pwn - November 7, 2009 3:59 a.m.

All this time I have been wondering if there was a Shenmue II............ (Okami is one of the best games ever)
  • w40kfanatic - November 12, 2009 1:15 a.m.

space station silicon vally ftw!! it really isnt a game for kids, just because theyd get bored (the jokes wouldnt make sense to a young mind) i loved half of these games, it pains me to hear they did poorly.
  • mentalityljs - November 18, 2009 1:05 a.m.

@ NorwegianKinfofNames lol Nice!
  • GammaGames - July 16, 2010 3:50 a.m.

I loved Metal Arms, best $6 on a video game i ever spent. It's my second favorite game (MW2 is favorite) still play it occasionally, would be cool on PS3. had fun multiplayer
  • EvilInkarnate - July 16, 2010 8:34 a.m.

I loved Metalstorm!! I'd spend hours playin it's hard as hellness with my older brother back when I was like 9. lol. Stranger's Wrath...don't get me started. I opted for a PS2 over the original Xbox. When I jumped ship and finally got a 360 I picked up some of the badass Xbox games I missed out on because the 360 was "backward compatible". Got Stranger's Wrath and Jade Empire. Too bad MS didn't have Stranger's Wrath on that list of backward compatability. Also, why did they not add achievements to original Xbox games in the On Demand on Live?? I'd pick up Psychonauts in a heartbeat.
  • PortalFTW - April 10, 2011 6:39 p.m.

This whole list could have been filled with Tim Shcafer